PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Denver QB Osweiler on Facing the Patriots: 'It's just a football game'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only one start under his belt and I'm already starting to dislike that little douche. I watched his presser during practice this week, and he just comes off as an over-confident, ****y motherfcker. I guess for him, beating the Bears defense = beating the Pats D.
I actually say kudos. I'd want Jimmy G to be super confident and borderline ****y too. The converse would be a guy like Weeden. LOL I know we all love our Pats and are super sensitive right now after everything we collectively feel we went through, but c'mon. Other teams pay their players to go out and perform too, and I'm happy the kid is not acting like the big bad wolf Patriots are coming to town to take all his milk and cookies. Let the guy be confident and let's see what he does. Winning against the Bears may not be the biggest thing to you, but it was his first real test and he passed. How often have we heard Brady talk about how hard it is to win in the league? Bad teams are still NFL teams.

I don't know much about the kid and don't want to base my whole outlook on the snapshot we've seen thus far. He'll go a long way with his teammates and fanbase if he plays well tonight. He'd also essentially end Manning's time with Denver. I must say this is not how I saw Brady/Manning ending, but whatever. I'm kind of enjoying how sad the media generally seems when discussing the benching and the start of the Oswhatever era. They'd be having a parade every day if this were happening to Brady. LOL

What he said isn't much different than what Belichick preaces to his players. I have no problem with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes