Denver just got pwned

Status
Not open for further replies.

sieglo

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
by Green Bay in overtime. Wow.

This is awesome on so many levels.

Favre's legend grows. I HATE the Donkeys. And I even won my fantasy football game because Jennings got the TD reception instead of Donald Driver (who was on my opponents starting lineup). SWEET!

That was just sick. Jennings is a pretty good player huh, wish we had drafted him (4th rounder i think), but oh well... We have Moss Stallworth and Welker so I guess it would be unfair if we had Jennings too. :D

I'm no fan of Lord Farve, but I admit I'm happy the Broncos are one more step farther from the playoffs.

Ok. Two questions/point:

(A) If Shannahan is considered the second best coach in this league, maybe third, definitely top 5, what in the heck is he doing going QB draw with not timeouts in on 3rd and short with 20 ticks left?

(B) why could Denver just not gone to the ref and asked for a measurement? I mean, it was 3rd and short, he picked up a bit of yardage, and it was close. Why rush on the FG team when you could have ask for a measurement and take your time setting up the kick?

Three quick thoughts:

- How the hell can the Packers make so many penalties? Are the players so stupid or are they poorly coached? It was as if they were giving the game away to the Broncos.

- Does Cutler really deserve this sky high praise by the ESPN commentators? IMO, though he did make some good throws, many of his throws were not that good; the players who caught them made some difficult catches and in the process, made Cutler look good.

- ESPN's MNF is bad! Did they decide to show only 2/3 replays for each quarter??

In Denver's defense, they got absolutely jobbed by a ticky-tack holding penalty on a run down inside the 10 yard line.

If John Elway wasn't on those Super Bowl teams, Shanahan wouldn't even have a ring.

MS is HUGELY over-rated, and an even bigger over-rated playcaller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes