PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Denver Crow

Status
Not open for further replies.

HidEmu

Rookie
Reaction score
I wasnt going to make a thread to make you guy eat your words all this week, however will all these posts and threads about the refs and how the broncos didnt really win the game. I feel like some of you (not everyone) need to look in the mirror, how did you win 10 straight games? youve had the calls go your way for the last 4 years in the playoffs. Thats just part of the game, thats part of home field advantage. It shouldnt be but if your at home you just usually get the calls to go your way. I do agree somewhat that you "gave" us the game with your 5 turnovers, however someone had make those fumbles and int's happen. Or punter forced your returner to fumble.... thats all you need to know. Sure we didnt really win a hard faught game, we didnt have to. But despite the fact that the patriots self destructed the broncos are still the better overall team this year, I wish you guys could have made it interesting and showed me a good game last night. But ill take the win and some crow for all the **** you guys talked this week. Cause i didnt talk **** all week, i talk **** on the broncos forums but here I just try and give a different perspective that the typical pats talk. :eat1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back