PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Denver C Wiegmann on Wilfork

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoePats

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
"When he gets beaten on a play and then retaliates with a cheap shot, it's uncalled for," Wiegmann said. "But a lot of guys on their defense are doing that type of stuff. If you go back and watch the play-by-play, stuff happens late all the time."

Cutler, meanwhile, was seemingly becoming a bounty target. First, Patriots safety Rodney Harrison — who in an ESPN.com survey of NFL head coaches was dubbed the league's dirtiest player — went out of his way to blast Cutler.

"The play right before Rodney Harrison got hurt?" Wiegmann said of the season-ending knee injury the Pats' safety suffered later in the game. "He cheap-shotted me right around the pile after the play. Stuff like that, they get away with."

Mike Klis: Cheap shot on Cutler a blow to NFL - The Denver Post

Hello pot. Meet Kettle.

Re: Denver C on Wilfork

hahaha that's funny.

This guys got balls, complaining about the pats d-line playing dirty when the denver o-line has been chop blocking players out of their carreers for since as long as i can remember.

Man, it takes one heck of a denial of reality to hear Denver complain about someone else playing "dirty".

I surprised they haven't filed suit over trademark infringements... :rofl:

So let me get this straight - a DENVER O LINEMAN is complaining about cheap shots?

Wow.

It's football. Chit happens!

:cry2:WAH WAH WAH :cry2:

What the hell are they even talking about if this guy didn't see it how can he even compare it to stomping on a mans face?

Sore losers.

Denver would never engage in dirty play, or cheat on the salary cap for that matter. Twice.

*** the broncos and their gayness

Denver commenting about cheap shots? Isn't that the textbook example of the pot calling the kettle black?

The next thing you know Bill Polian will be complaining about other teams getting beneficial calls from the refs........

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes