PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Denver Broncos are the class of the AFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
well

BusterTBronco said:
Hey desi-patsfan,

I am curious to know. How many conference championships do the Patriots have?

Cuz we've got six of em. (soon to be seven)

This is not some weak ass New York Jets or Indy Colts team you are facing. This is the DENVER BRONCOS... the CLASS of the AFC!

The pats have 5 AFC conference championships and 3 rings. So if we win it all this year it will be:

Pats: 4 rings (3 in a row) and 6 AFC championships

donkey's: 2 rings (back to back during the years they were guilty of cheating through the salary cap) and 5 afc championships

Not really a great argument for you!

mtbykr said:
The pats have 5 AFC conference championships and 3 rings. So if we win it all this year it will be:

Pats: 4 rings (3 in a row) and 6 AFC championships

donkey's: 2 rings (back to back during the years they were guilty of cheating through the salary cap) and 5 afc championships

Not really a great argument for you!

i agree with you about that bronco kid being a dumbass for talking **** to you guys but you all dont know anything this quote "cheating" by the broncos, because if you did you would know that nothing about it helped the broncos win any games. And the broncos do hold alot of recrods from those years, it was a very impressive run.

BusterTBronco said:
Remember that as we drop a world class beatdown on you guys this weekend. Your team doesn't have a prayer!

Six AFC championships (about to be seven)

The Denver Broncos are THE class of the AFC!
put it back in your pants your going to hurt yourself lol lol :bricks: :bricks:

patriotspride said:
put it back in your pants your going to hurt yourself lol lol :bricks: :bricks:

Patriots pride,

Now there's an oxymoron!

bustertbronco now theres a moron lol lol have some bricks :bricks: :bricks:

Last edited:
patriotspride said:
bustertbronco now theres a moron lol lol have some bricks :bricks: :bricks:

Have fun watchin your team LOSE tomorrow

(and, rest assured, they are going to LOSE)

The Denver Broncos are TOO GOOD and they are the CLASS of the AFC!

BusterTBronco said:
Have fun watchin your team LOSE tomorrow

(and, rest assured, they are going to LOSE)

The Denver Broncos are TOO GOOD and they are the CLASS of the AFC!

kid you need come up with some facts to back up what you say, you just come here and make an ass of yourself and the broncos organization. I know alot pats fans do the same thing but it doesnt help just saying ignorant **** that makes everyone know that you dont know anything about football. Do you go to the broncos message board? i dont know your name from there but ive only been on there for a few months

HidEmu said:
kid you need come up with some facts to back up what you say, you just come here and make an ass of yourself and the broncos organization. I know alot pats fans do the same thing but it doesnt help just saying ignorant **** that makes everyone know that you dont know anything about football. Do you go to the broncos message board? i dont know your name from there but ive only been on there for a few months

You want facts? How about a conference best SIX AFC Championships? How about a 13-3 regular season record? How about going undefeated at home this year? How about winning 8 of the last 10 vs the Patsies and generally owning that team over the years? How about Mike Anderson and Tatum Bell tearing it up to the tune of 2,000 yards? How about Al Wilson, John Lynch, Champ Bailey, and the Orange Crush defense stuff the Patsies inferior running game and making Tommy Boy Brady's life miserable?

I been a Bronco fan longer than you been in diapers. Now get back in the kitchen and make me some pie! *****!

BusterTBronco said:
You want facts? How about a conference best SIX AFC Championships? How about a 13-3 regular season record? How about going undefeated at home this year? How about winning 8 of the last 10 vs the Patsies and generally owning that team over the years? How about Mike Anderson and Tatum Bell tearing it up to the tune of 2,000 yards? How about Al Wilson, John Lynch, Champ Bailey, and the Orange Crush defense stuff the Patsies inferior running game and making Tommy Boy Brady's life miserable?

I been a Bronco fan longer than you been in diapers. Now get back in the kitchen and make me some pie! *****!

you have said those things over and over on this forum and I agree that the broncos are favored to win this game however the patriots have been a pretty good team the last few years and have accomplished alot more then the broncos have so talking **** like you do just makes you look dumb. how old are you by the way?

HidEmu said:
you have said those things over and over on this forum and I agree that the broncos are favored to win this game however the patriots have been a pretty good team the last few years and have accomplished alot more then the broncos have so talking **** like you do just makes you look dumb. how old are you by the way?

I'm sorry. I can't talk now. I've got an algebra test in 15 minutes. Yikes!

BusterTBronco said:
I'm sorry. I can't talk now. I've got an algebra test in 15 minutes. Yikes!

so your about 13 eh :eek:

You do know that Terrell Davis retired a long time ago, don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes