PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Denver Broncos are the class of the AFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
BusterTBronco said:
Have you called the National Guard yet? Cuz you're gonna need them on Saturday.

The year is 2006, not 1997. Elway is not the Donkeys QB, and Bledsoe isn't Patriots QB. Oh yeah, the Broncos were upset by the Jags that year. Were you alive in 1997? :confused:

BusterTBronco said:
The Denver Broncos are THE class of the AFC!

If by that, you mean, "about to get schooled", well then yeah, they are the "Class" of the AFC... :p

Somebody pleez call the National Guard! Cuz we're killin the Patriots!

What was true then remains true today. The Broncos have pretty much owned the Patriots over the years.

Last edited:
RyanTheColtsFan said:
Final score of the previous two years?

Don't do it Ryan. Just "walk" away. Their stupidity will just make your head hurt. ;)

BusterTBronco said:
Hey desi-patsfan,

I am curious to know. How many conference championships do the Patriots have?

Cuz we've got six of em. (soon to be seven)

This is not some weak ass New York Jets or Indy Colts team you are facing. This is the DENVER BRONCOS... the CLASS of the AFC!

We have five. On Saturday, we'll have 6 - just like you. Wanker.

BusterTBronco said:
Have you called the National Guard yet? Cuz you're gonna need them on Saturday.

What a mental giant we are dealing with. Can you come up with one orginal phrase- no.

PATSNUTme said:
What a mental giant we are dealing with. Can you come up with one orginal phrase- no.

Listen, Patsnut, I'm sure it upsets you to have to admit that the Denver Broncos (not the New England Patriots) are the marquee franchise in this league, but it is the absolute truth.

We are the team everyone else seeks to emulate. Whether it's our coaching, our style of play, our uniforms, our stadium, or our fans. WE SET THE STANDARD!

But there can be only one team that is THE CLASS of the AFC and that, my friend, is the Denver Broncos!

Better luck to you guys becoming "more like the Broncos" next year.

BusterTBronco said:

Oh crap! You mean we'll keep losing the playoffs for 7 years? OMG!!!!!

BusterTBronco said:
Hey desi-patsfan,

This is not some weak ass New York Jets or Indy Colts team you are facing. This is the DENVER BRONCOS... the CLASS of the AFC!

Last I checked the idea was to win the Superbowl lets see how we compare

10. New England Patriots (3-2) - .500

16. Denver Broncos (2-4) - .333

Lookw like we lay the snmackdown where it counts..

Three words come to mind when I think of the Denver Broncos...

Class, class, class!

We bestride this conference like a 300 pound gorilla.

You chows have no idea the beatdown your "team" is about to endure.

BusterTBronco said:
Three words come to mind when I think of the Denver Broncos...

Class, class, class!

We bestride this conference like a 300 pound gorilla.

I didn't know the dictionary definition of class had changed to "cheating the salary cap rules to win a championship".

Cheating = Tainted championships

BusterTBronco said:
Hey desi-patsfan,

Funny i was more impressed with my teams 3 SB's in 4 years. But please, continue thinking 6 AFC champs is better.

HidEmu said:
al davis is full of ****

The NFL begs to differ.

Fines plus a loss of draft picks = cheating.

BusterTBronco said:
Listen, Patsnut, I'm sure it upsets you to have to admit that the Denver Broncos (not the New England Patriots) are the marquee franchise in this league, but it is the absolute truth.

We are the team everyone else seeks to emulate. Whether it's our coaching, our style of play, our uniforms, our stadium, or our fans. WE SET THE STANDARD!

But there can be only one team that is THE CLASS of the AFC and that, my friend, is the Denver Broncos!

The broncos are one of the premier franchises in the NFL, however the pats are probably the team of this decade.

BusterTBronco said:

WTF is a "CHOW" ? Chinese food? OC of the Tennessee Titans?

Mooch said:
The NFL begs to differ.

Fines plus a loss of draft picks = cheating.

lol, i dont think that what they got fined for gave them any kind of advantage on the field. Terrell davis and john elway made plenty of money and werent going to be anywhere else

So whats the story with BUTTBRONCO? Did he/she just escape from a hospital for the criminally insane? I mean...what kind of desperate nerd keeps shoving AFC championships in the face of a 3 TIME SUPERBOWL CHAMPION TEAM??? And to top it off, When the game on Saturday starts...and the Broncos all run out on the field TOGETHER.... It will be thanks to THE PATRIOTS STARTING THE TREND OF TEAM OVER INDIVIDUAL PLAYER!!!! Now that is class. Do me a favor....put the crack pipe down and take 2 steps backwards.

BusterTBronco said:
Remember that as we drop a world class beatdown on you guys this weekend. Your team doesn't have a prayer!

Six AFC championships (about to be seven)

The Denver Broncos are THE class of the AFC!

Let's see I'm not sure if my calculations are correct but that makes you only 2-4 in the Big Game. So for the record, let's just say here is how this stacks up in SuperBowl History:

Pittsburgh 4-1
New England 3-2
Denver 2-4

BusterTBronco said:
Hey desi-patsfan,

Um, three rings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back