PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Denver and Green Bay games won't be flexed

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMC00

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
So no need to change any travel plans if you are going to either

Was hoping Denver was gonna be flexed to night...

Was hoping Denver was gonna be flexed to night...

I wasn't. My productivity at work the next day was absolute dog **** after that 2013 game because I got zero sleep. I like the late afternoon game like it is.

Last edited:
So no need to change any travel plans if you are going to either

Good to hear because it is a pain in the arse to reschedule my walking from one part of my house to the couch in front of the TV is usually a biatch this close to the game dates.

Ditto on the avoiding of night games.

The perfect schedule for me would be 0 night games as they start at 02:30 am for me. Glad the games stay at their current times.

Screw that. I will get to stadium at 1 and set up my TV and watch the early games before I walk in and see manning face all afternoon

But we can watch the 1pm and 4pm games and tailgate longer when its a night game. Either way I'll have a blast.

Best value inn lot on RT 1!
Hmmm, very interesting. I usually park at that Fitness place a couple 100 yards away. If you hear a guy yelling "Brady to Moss!!!" that will be me looking for you and your TV!

I'm very glad the DEN game isn't being flexed. I hate getting home at 1:30 AM on a school night.

Hmmm, very interesting. I usually park at that Fitness place a couple 100 yards away. If you hear a guy yelling "Brady to Moss!!!" that will be me looking for you and your TV!

I'm very glad the DEN game isn't being flexed. I hate getting home at 1:30 AM on a school night.

I will keep my ears open!

430 games are my fav start times. im glad the game is staying put.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back