PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dennis and Callahan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tune in generally as soon as I get into my office, which is usually 6:30 am. There is almost always a predominantly Red Sox related discussion occurring at that time, at least during this time of year.

That wasn't my point, though. If you find them talking about politics and tune it out, then good. That's the free market at work. If enough people do that, their arbitron numbers plummet and advertisers drop off. They'll respond to that. If you still tune in and cry "Boo hoo, I want sports talk!" on internet message boards, you'll get no satisfaction. You can't tell people what to talk about. You can only influence it by voting with your time (which equates to $ in radio).

Remember, the show is meant to appeal to adult males 18-34 years of age. It doesn't have to fit any stereotype of what others think it should be.

I generally listen to Stern or NFL radio on Sirius. Sometimes Ill put on D/C until KKKallahan starts talking about politics and I change the station. He has as much political knowledge as a bag or wine corks and he isn't worth my time.

Damn, I miss Howard and the gang in the morning...

Stern on Sirius is fantastic. I couldn't imagine listening to WEEI during weekdays anymore. Now that I have Sirius and also stream Jim Rome, I rarely listen to WEEI (sometimes Mike Adams or one of the weekend shows that doesn't include Larry Johnson). WEEI is unbearable and D&C are the worst of the bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back