PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dennis and Callahan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriot Games

On the Roster
Reaction score
Does anybody know where Callahan has been for the last 2 weeks? Now Dale is on in the morning for the week? Did he leave WEEI?

Does anybody know where Callahan has been for the last 2 weeks? Now Dale is on in the morning for the week? Did he leave WEEI?
lets all hope and pray

A few weeks back Callahan's voice was really rough. I guess his doctor told him to rest it for a few weeks which is why he hasn't been on.

i know he wasn't there today, but i thought i heard him last week?

Apparently Dale Arnold is filling in this week..

KKK Konvention?

****erson was in all last week except friday.

Ohh, well at least this week they are stepping up with Dale. I wish holley would have michael smith co-host with him. When he did it last year it was great, but now that smith is a big ESPN guy he probably doesn't have the time

i stop listening to weei and i found my life isnt a soap opera around the red sox, i listen to music and i find it much more enjoyable, it was always a habit listening there, but i find other venues like espn much more informative and not rehashing the same old stuff 24 7 just my opinion

According to the Big Show, he's has to rest his voice for awhile.

I don't mind Callahan. Headlines is a great segment, and he's a welcome change from the liberal politics of the rest of the state - but that's for the political forum. :D

Larry Johnson and ****erson filled in the last couple of weeks, and Dale was in this morning.

I'll admit that I occasionally listen to the "Headlines" segment. It's a guilty pleasure.

i stop listening to weei and i found my life isnt a soap opera around the red sox, i listen to music and i find it much more enjoyable, it was always a habit listening there, but i find other venues like espn much more informative and not rehashing the same old stuff 24 7 just my opinion
I Share the same fustration.

Dennis and Callahan is the absolute worst show on radio, bar none. I'd rather listen to that pompous SOB cowherd or jim rome than D&Cs partisan idiocy.

I am unable to listen to John Dennis. His questions are eighteen part rants
that are unanswerable by anyone. His rants are so annoying that it's a
pleasure to hear Callahan's voice which is saying something. Dennis is the
least informed 'mouth' on the airwaves and speaks simply to hear himself talk.
I find myself listening to more of the M&M show lately or just shutting off the
sports completely and listening to music. 24/7/365 of the Red Sox is just the
worst Gawdawful radio known to mankind.

Wow, hadn't heard that one before.....i can't stand ESPN

Callahan is a true dooo baggie!

There whole show is more of a right wing show, with sports mixed in. Know it is the highest radio show in the morning, but usually I will tune it in if driving to see what they are talking about, but most days switch the channel. Usually wait until 10:00 AM before I listen to WEEI.. then turn it off around 2:00 PM, except when Fred, Steve or Tom Curran are on.. find the 2-6 slot a bunch of men trying to yell over each other.

I think Callahan is moving on to another slot in another station, and this is their way figure out what to do to replace him.

Well, we know Deval Patrick's election and the national results were a serious blow and I understand the TV show 24 has been slipping in quality. Plus the Sopranos has been frequently focusing on feelings instead of just having mafia guys 'whack' each other constantly. Probably just a little too much for the five head.

I hate Dennis and Callahan more than words can say. Having a replacement for Callahan has made the show a little more palatable, but it still sucks listening to Dennis. I hope that jack ass Callahan loses his voice permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back