PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dennard getting sentenced Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If true this is a best case outcome. The testimony looked very shady.

Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard 1m
As expected, Dennard will be ready for training camp. And don't expect NFL punishment - or Goodell will be back in court.

100 hours of community service as well

I think we'll take that. When Dennard and Talib are both in there and healthy, they ain't so bad. Good news!

Very nice. Dennard is a beast and I thoroughly enjoyed watching him brutalize receivers the likes of Torrey Smith. The kid has a very bright future on this team if his health holds up.

Re: Alfonzo Dennard sentenced today - April 11th..

shalisemyoung: Dennard must report on March 1, 2014 for 30-day sentence, but will get credit for three days already served”

Not too bad ....27 days ..... at least he gets to experience the fine cuisine the prison system has to offer :) BUT GOOD NEWs.....BB can now focus on other needs in the draft :)

GREAT NEWS!! Still think it's bogus that he gets jail time.

shalise manza young‏@shalisemyoung3m
Dougherty asks if he can file to Dennard's jail term suspended or eliminated if he has followed all terms & conditions leading up to 3/1/14

According to PFT the NFL said it would review Dennard’s case under the personal conduct policy

According to PFT the NFL said it would review Dennard’s case under the personal conduct policy

not a surprise. he just got sentenced to jail, i expect no less then a 4 game suspension

Of course PFT said that he hates the Pats and why would he tell a story any other way.

Just out of curiousity is the personal conduct policy available to the public so we can see if there is grounds in the policy or not.

We already know what precedent has to say about the incident but for all we know there could be something in the wording of the policy that allows him to ignore precedent.

now we get to see Lord High Omissioner Badsmell at his retroactive worst....Kenrick Ellis dyam near murdered some poor slob....nothing from Goodell....let's see what he does here....

not a surprise. he just got sentenced to jail, i expect no less then a 4 game suspension

So Dennard is gonna be the first player to get suspended for something that happened before he was in the NFL?

now we get to see Lord High Omissioner Badsmell at his retroactive worst....Kenrick Ellis dyam near murdered some poor slob....nothing from Goodell....let's see what he does here....

It better be nothing or Goodell will be in court.

I hear that for his public service Dennard will have to be a PatsFan moderator for a day and merge all the threads on him. Should count for a good 8-10 hours.

No way. Goodell doesn't want to go back to court after the starcaps and bounty cases.

Sportscenter headline will be about how a cop beater got off easy because of his status as a player on a "premiere team like the Patriots" now back to Scott with live video of Manning passing to Welker in their underwear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back