PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dennard Carted off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read his twitter, and oddly enough, though many fans who follow him have offered their well wishes, and he graciously thanks them, and there is not one mention of his specific injury, he doesn't seem depressed at all, in fact, he seems like his happy go lucky self. He has not let out one iotaof info on what the injury is.

Maybe BB is pressing him hard to go "The Patriot Way" and keep his mouth shut.

You say this like he wasn't buying in last year. I think a better way to put it is he has been here a year and solidly indoctrinated in the Patriot Way.

If true, where does that put his estimated recovery time at?

If it is true, he will be ready for training camp most likely. A player can play the next week with a slight tear depending on how slight it is.

Not a serious injury and we should be fine never the less. Just resigned Kyle Arrington who is a good cornerback and Ras-I Dowling is turning heads in the OTAs. Not to mention we drafted Logan Ryans and have some pretty good depth this time around. We will be fine. And from what I'm hearing, Ras-I Dowling could challenge and actually be out everybody because of his natural ability and ball skills...

Not a serious injury

Sorry guys, but I haven't seen anything in these posts or tweets to indicate it isn't a serious injury. I haven't even seen the word "muscle" used with "shoulder" which would be very relieving. A "slight tear in shoulder" could mean a tendon, which means we could be into rotator cuff issues.

Hope I'm wrong but we've jumped to conclusions before around here.

Not a serious injury and we should be fine never the less. Just resigned Kyle Arrington who is a good cornerback and Ras-I Dowling is turning heads in the OTAs. Not to mention we drafted Logan Ryans and have some pretty good depth this time around. We will be fine. And from what I'm hearing, Ras-I Dowling could challenge and actually be out everybody because of his natural ability and ball skills...

... i might be wrong but, i don't think Ras-I's skills has been the problem(or lack of) . He just cant stay healthy...so, i would not consider him as "insurance"

By the way... Nice job Bruins

Sorry guys, but I haven't seen anything in these posts or tweets to indicate it isn't a serious injury. I haven't even seen the word "muscle" used with "shoulder" which would be very relieving. A "slight tear in shoulder" could mean a tendon, which means we could be into rotator cuff issues.

Hope I'm wrong but we've jumped to conclusions before around here.
Not being critical of you, but most of the conclusion-jumping around here has historically been of the "it's the worst possible news" variety.

... i might be wrong but, i don't think Ras-I's skills has been the problem(or lack of) . He just cant stay healthy...so, i would not consider him as "insurance"

By the way... Nice job Bruins

We all know that he can't stay healthy but it happens and it is a threat to every single player in the NFL. Imagine if we were to all dwell on anyone staying healthy what starting rosters across the league what look like. Just say that he does stay healthy this season, then what? If you don't try then you'll never know what you could have, and could have missed out on.

Not being critical of you, but most of the conclusion-jumping around here has historically been of the "it's the worst possible news" variety.

True enough; just trying to get more information before going in either direction.

...the source for 'shoulder tear' is a random Patsfans poster. That hasn't been corroborated elsewhere, and I doubt tuckeverlasting here is any sort of insider.

...the source for 'shoulder tear' is a random Patsfans poster. That hasn't been corroborated elsewhere, and I doubt tuckeverlasting here is any sort of insider.

nope, no insider , just know a close friend of dennard's. of course, he could be being bsed as well. as of now, no surgery. with the pats you just never know. said the reason he was carted off is because it hurt like hell.

Who knows? Recently, we've had Grantland Rice posting here, albeit posthumously...

nope, no insider , just know a close friend of dennard's. of course, he could be being bsed as well. as of now, no surgery. with the pats you just never know. said the reason he was carted off is because it hurt like hell.

Girly mon!

Snuck in at the end of the Tebow welcoming circus today was a question regarding the status of Dennard, to which Belichick replied "he'll do what he can," or "he'll do what he's able to do," or something in that nature.

I'm interested to see what some other opinions may be in regards to this issue.

Was Belichick implying that he may not be quite as hurt as many here thought and that he'll still be able to take part in some limited activities come training camp? Or was it just another "day to day" answer in a generic sense?

He was on the field, or off to the side, with limited action. If he was seriously hurt he would not have been out there at all so I think we all dodged a bullet.

Is he off life support yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back