PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dennard Carted off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably spent too much time hand our with Dowling.

c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpeg

There's no way they're winning the Super Bowl this weekend if Dennard can't play.

Maybe he can surrender himself and do his jail time now:p

A shoulder injury could give him a better chance to be ready for the season and training camp than a leg injury of similar severity. But some shoulder injuries could be season enders.

This time of the year though, training staff air on the side of caution. So hopefully it isn't as bad as it looks.

I'll take an upper-body injury over a lower-body injury for a DB any day.

Here come the doom and gloomers - another wake and funeral to attend.

A broken collarbone could end Dennard on the in season PUP. It is usually a 2-4 month recovery. Three months puts him ready just before the start of the season. Four or longer means PUP.

I am hoping for a separation if it is a significant injury.

A broken collarbone could end Dennard on the in season PUP. It is usually a 2-4 month recovery. Three months puts him ready just before the start of the season. Four or longer means PUP.

I am hoping for a separation if it is a significant injury.

Even if its the worst thing possible (collarbone), he should be good for week 1.

Clavicle Fracture (Broken Collarbone) -OrthoInfo - AAOS

Most people return to regular activities within 3 months of their injury. Your doctor will tell you when your injury is stable enough to do so. Returning to regular activities or lifting with your arm before your doctor advises may cause your fracture fragments to move or your hardware to break. This may require you to start your treatment from the beginning.

I imagine a 23 year old top level athlete can be back in closer to two months as well. Any recent NFL players have this injury during the season?

sounds like he broke every bone in his torso and shoulders by the histrionic fireworks permeating Patriot nauseation...

sounds like he broke every bone in his torso and shoulders by the histrionic fireworks permeating Patriot nauseation...

So what you're saying is that you haven't actually read the thread.

I'll wait foir the official team press release before I knee jerk my way through any more of this mental masturbation...

The only report we'll get form the team is "IR" or "day to day"

I'll wait foir the official team press release before I knee jerk my way through any more of this mental masturbation...

update from the B.H.

Update: As expected, Ridley and Ballard both escaped serious injury, according to a source.)

OK...can I take the shotgun out of my mouth now?

no need to worry....AHern's brother is overseeing everything now...

20130604-djhernan-ota-observations.jpg

This is exactly why I don't fault Spikes at all for working out on his own and bypassing OTAs. Hopefully he will be ready for the season, but the silver lining is Ras-I has looked good thus far so next man up.

Florio must be on vacation; he's overdue for a blog entry ripping the Pats for violating the rules regarding contact in OTAs.

Florio must be on vacation; he's overdue for a blog entry ripping the Pats for violating the rules regarding contact in OTAs.

He's already ******ed about the Bucs and the Panthers, so it's just a matter of time....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes