PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Denial is Running Rampant in NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say that Chargers fans are among them most arrognat I have ever seen. I frequent other teams boards, including the Colts and even they don't spew this much crap about how great their team is.

And to think its coming with a team with no history at all except.........Oh thats right no history at all.

:rolleyes:

I have to say that Chargers fans are among them most arrognat I have ever seen. I frequent other teams boards, including the Colts and even they don't spew this much crap about how great their team is.

A bunch of frontrunners, too.

Chargers The Love Us.

I love this Quote

Oh my god that's so funny! Oh it is freaking hilarious. Stop it! Oh my god that's so funny!

Oh you didn't know? The Chargers are currently entering year two of a Dynasty that will net them no less than four championships in the next eight years. The Patriots are fading. Just ask them. I was always under the impression that having a "Dynasty" involving winning something at some point, but I guess I was wrong. Viva la Chargers.

Here is another.

I just laugh everytime I hear someone on ESPN or the NFL Network say that the Pats are now the team to beat. I have to wonder whether any of them actually believe it or if its the media just trying to generate controversy and therefore raise interest and anticipation.

Anyone who thinks that Pats are the best team in the NFL is a fool. How many Pro Bowlers did they have this last season? I rest my case.

And you still lost in your House. Lights Out.

Wow, I was unaware that being the best team meant having the most Pro Bowlers. And here I thought that little game called the Superbowl meant something!

That is one of the most idiotic comments I have ever read.

Last edited:
Yep, no flying under the radar this year for the Pats, as they are now a huge target. It actually takes some of the heat off the Colts as being the reigning SB champ.

As for fans of other teams, I have seen an evolution in that the fans of those teams that have recently won a SB seem to have more of a grasp of reality than those whose rabid hunger for winning their first is clouding their reality. Our Charger friends fall under the latter category.

He only got the ball 6 times. Thanks, Marty!
Poor Shottenheimer. Everyone complains about his conservative play calling - martyball is basically running the ball a whole lot and not passing, and then when he does it differently, people say he screwed up.

Then a DB makes the stupidest play of the year (if anyone on the New Bedford High football team in the early 60's had tried to intercept and run with the ball on fourth down and the game in the balance, he'd still be running laps) and Marty gets fired.

No justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back