Welcome to PatsFans.com

Dems Shouted Down By War Protesters On Day One

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, Jan 3, 2007.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,146 / 13 / -27

#87 Jersey

Now the shoe is on the other foot ... this is going to ruin auntie Pelosi's 100 day agenda. Seriously ... I'm not going to rehash all the war business. But one thing I'm not satisfied with is what do they all know that we do not? What do many democrats know now that they did not know before?

I think we deserve to know also ... thus my above comment ... we do deserve to know...don't we?

http://www.bizjournals.com/washington/stories/2007/01/01/daily13.html?from_rss=1

VIDEO: http://www.foxnews.com/video2/playe...es&Sheehan Strikes&Politics&-1&News&115&&&exp

Last edited: Jan 3, 2007
  2. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Who couldn't see this coming?? Doesn't anyone remember '68?? The "days of rage", faux contretemps to the "evil war of U.S. imperialism in S.E. Asia??? The inmates are back running the asylum.

You can count the days -- or maybe hours -- until the same-sexers like Rosie O'Donell, "Sir" Elton John, and Ellen D'Generate start shrieking for their "rights" to have sex with others of their sex, and legally recognized, too. And then "adopt" all the children of the world... to teach them what?? How to be a normal heterosexual?? When pigs fly.

Why couldn't the more sane party get its act together so we could have avoided all this nuttiness?!

We need a new start, a new kind of party. Less to do with economics and more to do with what is sane and healthy for all. God help and guide us.

//

3. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hello, is this thing on? Please someone, anyone pay attention to me, I'm a GRIEVING MOTHER (who's never put a headstone on my son's grave)

Signed,
    Cindy "braying" Sheehan

4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +719 / 2 / -9

Well, here they are everybody, Auntie (Teeth) Pelosi and her little gang of grinning circle jerking jackasses. They are a disgrace to the country, they are already backing down on all the sh!t they promised and they are getting ready to "RAISE THE TAXES", some want more troops sent to Iraq and they want to start their own little George Clooney War in Africa, they want to send more young Americans to die in some Godforsaken third world sh!t hole, the bastards are worse than George Bush ever thought of being.

This is the best thing that could of happened to this country, by the time 2008 rolls around the American People will be so sick of these f-cking a$s holes and all their lying back stabbing crap that the Republicans will Landslide the White House and everything else that is up for grabs.

Go get em CINDY they love you, go lay down in front of Auntie Pelosi' s mansion, pitch a tent in front of Harry Reids house, YAHOOOOO.

:bricks:

5. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Good work righties.

How to cope with anti-war sentiment

Step 1: associate the protesters (in this case, greiving mother) with the acid-tripping hippies you've always loved to hate (counter-culture envy at its finest?)

Step 2: Bash the gays and womens libbers (weasy targets, too) in one short sentence associating them with the grieving mother whos son was recently killed in the line of duty for a war based on lies

Step 3: Return to the days of blame your party of stooges for your ills which wont seem to go away, in complete denial that that party has been running the roost, probably for the majority of your lifetime

Step4 :Ask God for guidance and solutions to your problems (a binky or a bible are always so soothing)

Step 5: Blame the powerless for higher taxes, while supporting a war costing billions per week

You red-blooded folksy types are too funny.

6. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

NEM, i gotta ask... what have you read that makes you so sure the Bush League will face such retribution, albeit quite deserved? i keep reading that the Dems see that as risky and don't wanna bother with that and wanna focus on light at the end of this dark tunnel... i.e.: '08 and securing the White House

7. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Dear Brother NEM, all this venom is not good for your health. Really, take a deep breath. Look out the window at your lovely Arizona. Take a ride to that magnificent canyon. Wow!! That is one great spectacle !! I have got to get back there some day!

We already know the U.S. gave Saddam the chemical weapons. It's not hidden news. People have known this for years. Democrats as well as Republicans both signed off on it a long time ago. Why?? Well, at the time Saddam was thought to be a hedge against possible Soviet expansion into the region, and the U.S. misguidedly gave him what he asked for to "do his job". Bad move on the part of the U.S., but it was a *collective* bad move made by BOTH Democrats and Repubs.

Don't destroy yourself by hating others. The negative energy and bad karma you generate only comes home to roost. You and your family deserve much, much better.

Regards and Happy New Year!

... and, oh yeah, GO PATS !!!

'buster

//

8. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

"Destroy yourself by hating others??" This coming from the guy you just got done posting his paranoid diatribe about how close we are to speaking Spanish or Chinese, and grouping the "hard-left" as homosexual sympathizers?

Wow, this one right here wins the award for "Hypocrite Post of the Month"... Your babble in another thread SCREAMS of stereotypical righty intolerance and racial paranoia, and yet you're patronizing about negative energy and bad karma?? LOL...

9. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Yeah, yeah, we all know about how "paranoid" it is to expect people to actually observe the immigration laws of the country, for Americans to get wise to the strategy of fast-growing foreign powers, and to reject the destruction of life itself through sexual savagery.

These ways are going to lose this time, pressman. Watch.

//

Last edited: Jan 4, 2007
  10. All_Around_Brown

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I know you are new here so I have yet to really gauge where you are coming from. BUt WTF are you talking about?

We have enough incoherent babble on this board as it is.

11. Pujo

Pujo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Hi, welcome to America circa 2007. Rosie, Sir Elton, and anyone else so inclined can already have sex with other adults of the same gender. Something about a Supreme Court court ruling...

12. All_Around_Brown

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

OK, but what about the Canadians???

:rolleyes:

13. Pujo

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

They reproduce asexually. Or maybe I'm thinking of one-celled microbes.

14. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

There's a higher court, but you probably don't want to hear about it. Someday you will, though. I hope it's sooner rather than later.

//

15. Pujo

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Lol, you're wishing for me to die?

There may well be a higher court, but evangelical Christians are going be be VERY surprised that it isn't packed with Republicans.

God has compassion, you only worship God's shadow.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2007
  16. All_Around_Brown

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

You are the hater. No you are. No you. Well I think that last exchange settled it.

17. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +719 / 2 / -9

Bracko Obooma the new Democrat heart throb is a Cocaine Sniffer, he admits it. (DID HILLARYS GOON SQUAD FIND THIS)
    Will the dingobats keep pounding Bush now because he used to drink?

Wait till you hear the Left Wing Excuses now for Obooma, oh he was young, yes but he's so handsome, he felt insecure because of his "Elephant Ears", his great great grandmother was a slave, oh Jesus isn't he wonderful.

HILLARY'S HUSBAND WAS THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT, WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE SH!T HILLARY AND HER HATCHET MEN DIG UP ON THIS "BLACK KID", WHEN PANT SUIT HILLARY GETS THROUGH WITH HIM YOU WON'T SEE HIM AGAIN FOR FIFTY YEARS.
    :bricks:

18. All_Around_Brown

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Like Hillary could throw stones. Word has it that she sucked vodka from some chicks bug in college.

19. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

LOL... "the destruction of life itself through sexual savagery..."

could you be more ridiculous?

20. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Thought it was "paranoid". Oh, now it's "ridiculous". And you want to label others as "haters". :woohoo: :woohoo: No hypocrisy in your family, you've got it all. Without your labels and name-calling you can't say anything. You are incapable of addressing someone you disagree with without labeling them or calling them names. A hundred bucks says you spend your whole day going from one political board to another looking for people to label and insult. You lead a very tormented life, it's sad.