Welcome to PatsFans.com

Dems Getting Wicked Nasty

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Jan 22, 2008.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

What a Republican's dream..!! Keep up the bad work..!! And a great line by Obama in the debate..!! :rofl:

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080122/D8UAT5IG0.html

Clinton, Obama Engage in Bitter Debate

MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (AP) - Democratic presidential rivals Hillary Rodham Clinton and Barack Obama accused each other of repeatedly and deliberately distorting the truth for political gain Monday night in a highly personal, finger-wagging debate that ranged from the war in Iraq to Bill Clinton's role in the campaign.

Obama seemed particularly irritated at the former president, whom he accused in absentia of uttering a series of distortions to aid his wife's presidential effort.

"I'm here. He's not," she snapped.

"Well, I can't tell who I'm running against sometimes," Obama countered.
  2. STFarmy

STFarmy Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

It was an interesting exchange. These kind of divisive politics are annoying, but I suppose inevitable in a primary process.

I did jump up and yell "oh no he DIT INT" when Obama scored that great line though.
  3. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

I agree, This would be like the Patriot's Defense talking about how much the Offense sucks the week before the superbowl.

The only candidate for the Dems that seems to be debating Republicans is John Edwards, and he is losing to two candidates b!tching about one another....

shows you exactly where the democratic party is right now...in frickin LIMBO with no direction.

great.
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2008
  4. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

What else do you expect??!! The Dem party is all about the "squeaky wheel politics": the one who can point their finger at the biggest "sin" of the Repub in office or opponent gets all the attention of the willing media (who, themselves, vote Democrat some 90% of the time, according to a 1995 poll. Marist/CNN, I believe.)

//
  5. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Oh, and you can bet Billy Bubba will be in this race as long as it takes for the polls to start trending heavily in Hillary's direction, if that ever happens. This is HIS race, too, never forget. For HIS legacy. His impeachment still burns, though he has nobody to blame but himself. Too bad he won't acknowledge it. He still blames Repubs and the "vast right wing conspiracy". Having sex with a volunteer intern, then lying to grand jury about it just doesn't constitute any wrong-doing in his mind, yet. His enablers won't let it. But someday it will.

//
  6. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

ah yes... so you finally acknowledge the source, in a round-about, sneaky way regarding some bullshyt claim you hope to be true... nonetheless, a poll you "believe" from 13 years ago isn't much proof of anything... pretty lame...
  7. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Nya, nya, nye, nye, nya!!!!

:woohoo:

:singing:

//