Welcome to PatsFans.com

Democrats: The Party of Illegal Immigrants and Ground Zero Mosques

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Wolfpack, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Great campaign year party platforms being set by the Crackhead in Chief. I didn't think the Republicans could take control of Congress in '10, but Obama seems pretty set on making it happen. :rofl: :rofl:

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +857 / 2 / -9

Democrats that are up for re-election don't want him anywhere near them, President Jug Ears is The Kiss Of Death to all of them.

HE HAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SMILE

3. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

What a coincidence!
    I was just thinking..."I really wish there could be another thread about "The Mosque" and illegal immigrants"

There just isn't enough about those two subjects out there...

So you think Reps will be able to parlay these two things into control of Congress? Wouldn't they be better off blaming Democrats for unemployment and Afghanistan? I mean, everyone knows it was their fault...

Not saying you're wrong. If enough commercials can be made and run, Americans would believe that Obama is a Muslim and that Saddam did 9/11.

4. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

There is a Mosque at the Pentagon

5. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +111 / 9 / -14

#37 Jersey

An a Muslim in the White-house.

[​IMG]

6. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Former Bush Adviser Mark McKinnon Rips GOP’s Stance On Mosque: ‘We’re Reinforcing Al Qaeda’s Message’

Think Progress Former Bush Adviser Mark McKinnon Rips GOP?s Stance On Mosque: ?We?re Reinforcing Al Qaeda?s Message?

McKINNON: Usually Republicans are forthright in defending the Constitution. And here we are, reinforcing al Qaeda’s message that we’re at war with Muslims. So we’ve got this issue; then we’ve got the 14th Amendment issue, where Republicans are saying you’re not welcome here, when we were the architects of the 14th Amendment. So, I see a bad pattern where we’re headed as a Republican Party.

I can actually smell you republi-bots getting dumber from here....

sniff-sniff

7. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

"clip-Art" doesnt change the fact that none of you were "outraged" that they put a mosque at the pentagon, or that they observer muslim holidays there.

Why did no one object to the "Pentagon mosque"? - War Room - Salon.com

the FACT is you were only outraged, when you were TOLD to be outraged.

8. PatsFanInEaglesLand

Ratings:
    +111 / 9 / -14

#37 Jersey

Oh Ok, It's funny that you come out and support it, just like Olbermann and the other left wing nutjobs like yourself.

Is Salon and thinkprogress your brain? MSNBC?

I could care less what trojan horses like Joe Scarborough and Mark McKinnon think, I make up my own mind unlike you and your leftwing sites and TV stations.

9. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I think the question was "why doesn't anyone object to the Pentagon mosque...and why isn't the Pentagon revered as "Hallowed Ground"?

And who in their Right mind thinks Obama is a Muslim?

10. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

huh?

I dont care who practices what faith where...it makes no difference to me.

Its funny, NONE of you were outraged at the pentagon mosque. NOT A SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!

You DON'T make up your own mind, if you did, you would've been outraged since October 2001 about muslims practicing faith at such sites as the pentagon. Not until recently, were you TOLD to be outraged by your network of loser broacasters, and 'newspapers'. And off you all went....

Its funny....you guys preach the LAW when it comes to immigration...and pray on EMOTION when talking about religious freedom, which is the LAW.

pick a frickin side!

You are being deliberatly confused, and you defend being treated that way...if it wasnt so sad, it would be funny.

11. PatsFanInEaglesLand

Ratings:
    +111 / 9 / -14

#37 Jersey

Ok he isn't:rolleyes: That's like Sean Patrick O'Kelly telling you he isn't Irish.

Barack Hussien Obama.:bricks:

12. Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I never knew there was a mosque at the Pentagon:bricks: If I did I obviously didn't care enough about it to remember it. I looked it up just to be sure HD wasn't talking out his * lol ;) and I found something very interesting! I just don't know which mosque thread to put it under:cool3:

13. khayos

khayos In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'm pretty sure there isn't a Pentagon mosque. The only reference seems to be one event in 2007 where there was a Ramadan prayer service...

14. Leave No Doubt

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Last edited: Aug 16, 2010
  15. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +189 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

If anyone is outraged at the Pentagon's recognition that people of all faiths should have a place to pray then they have a real problem but there's a big difference in context between the Pentagon's prayer areas that are set aside for anyone's faith and the proposed mosque in New York. If a similar multi-million dollar project was proposed for the Pentagon by the same guy, I don’t think anyone could say with a straight face that the same controversy wouldn’t erupt.

16. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Whenever I see the word "ouraged"... a red flag comes up. this entire thing is being whipped up, and people's emotions are being played with. Its par for the course for the current 'conservative hijacking'.

What has become mainstream conservative thnking, is actually emotional string pulling. If you step back and look at it, its almost always contradictory to past philosophy. You see a few conservatives speak out and distance themselves, but for teh most part, the loudest, are the most irrational.

(off topic example)

The conservatives complaining that the congress had to come back to session, for A "PARTISAN iSSUE" like giving funding to teachers, and fireworkers. The same people brought back congress to vote on Terri Schiavo....

17. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

.....google it

18. khayos

khayos In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I tried and all I got were blogs, no real news service?

19. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +857 / 2 / -9

I never knew there was a Mosque in the Pentagon, how long has it been there, why is it there, is there a Baptist Church in the Pentagon, what is so special about a Muslim Mosque that they have to put one in the Pentagon, did that God Damn Bush do it, where will the next Mosque spring up maybe they can put one in the Supreme Court.

Jesus Christ

20. Leave No Doubt

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I think that's true of both parties though and if you read about the Quantico imam you'll see what I mean. And that happened under Bush.It's funny, if you look back at some op-eds written during the Bush administration the complaints are almost the exact same as the ones being voiced now. The voices are just switched. The negative article from 06 paints a pretty interesting picture of the imam. Similar pictures are being painted now, just by different people.