Welcome to PatsFans.com

Democrats Run When Obama Comes to a Fundraiser in Missouri

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, Mar 12, 2010.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +477 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

You can't make this stuff up ... :scared::scared::scared:

Some Democrats pass on Obama rally - Washington Times

Hope and Loose Change means running in your Nike's >>> :scared::scared::scared:
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2010
  2. efin98

efin98 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

His low poll numbers must be starting to get toxic to campaigns if they are opting out of press ops with the President eight months out :rolleyes:
  3. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +477 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

Bill Clinton and George Bush could still raise money for their people even when they were toxic. Obama is a scourge right now ... when your people run from you that is as blunt as it gets in the opinion arena.
  4. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +113 / 7 / -10

No the Rasmussen polls are lies the libs say so.......;)
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

At some point before 2012 there will be calls for Impeachment, Obama is to Arrogant to change his ways.
  6. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +477 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

He's owned by Pelosi / Reid, Bildeberger's and the Iluminati ... he'll last to 2012 and they'll get the next person elected also.
  7. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

Generally speaking, that would be great. Of course, that's without knowing what the congress will look like, the senate, nor who would stand in place of him. I think Obama could benefit from losing either the legislative branch of government, if not both. It worked well for Clinton. Split government tends to keep both sides in check. So should the house go pub (I don't think the senate can), which is still a tall task, it might be to Obama's benefit.

As for the original topic, oh my how the mighty have fallen. This is what happens when you're an ideologue, and ill prepared for the job. Obama is a very likable person, but he's not presidential material. I'm not sure any candidate this past election was worthy, but this guy may have been the least prepared. I said he should have ran for governor of Illinois first. He's never held an executive position in his life.
  8. efin98

efin98 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It didn't really work for Clinton and especially did not work for Bush. Frankly I'm not seeing anything significant coming from Congress that he was part of that wasn't "in his best interest" to be part of after the Democrats lost control of Congress in 1995. The biggest bills were either ones that haunt Democrats to this day(Defense of Marriage Act) or ones that were feel good bills at the time or ones that were overturned entirely or partially by the US Supreme Court later on.