Welcome to PatsFans.com

Democrats make it easier to constificate your guns

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by NEPatriot, Jun 22, 2009.

1. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

WashingtonWatch.com - H.R. 2159, The Denying Firearms and Explosives to Dangerous Terrorists Act of 2009

H.R. 2159, The Denying Firearms and Explosives to Dangerous Terrorists Act of 2009

Our 2nd amenmend is violated in the name 'terrorists'.
  2. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +169 / 4 / -4

It seems odd to oppose this. Are you one of those who say we should lock up suspected terrorist without trial at Gitmo, but we should not deprive suspected terrorists of their guns? Bizarre.
  3. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Here is a problem. The bad guys can get the guns WITHOUT the license. If you are a terrorist and the fed catchs you, you are done whether you have a gun or not.

My question is why the democrats and Obama want to have a legislature to take a gun from 'terrorists' when they have already done it?

When Obama and democrats propose this legislature, who is their main target? Lawful citizens. Why are they worried about us having the guns?

The keyword here is 'determine'. Does Obama's attorney generals need to 'prove' that you are a 'terrorist' before taking your gun away? How do they 'determine' that you are a terrorist?

What is their definition of 'terrorist'? A protesting is considered as a 'low form of terrorist'. Does it justify for Obama to take your gun away from you when you 'protest'?
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +190 / 7 / -23

Interesting comments from a poster who often prides himself on incoherency and incomplete sentences... must be had to turn it off and turn it on.

When freedom is outlawed only outlaws will be free....
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2009
  5. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

definition of a terrorist is someone who posts fear DAILY on political message boards.

you know that guy who shot police officers in PA a few months ago, validate himself with views of gun control that are similar to this post?
  6. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

There something wrongs with you.
  7. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Why can you NOT tell everybody about it if you are 'capable' of doing so? I'm waiting.
  8. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

The only one who understands your "points" is you, and that's even doubtful.

Everyone else is making fun of you. It's time to finish coloring your homework assignments and get to bed. You have school tomorrow.
  9. alvinnf

alvinnf Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

One of the largest campaign backers for Barry Obama are the anti-gun groups. There has been allot of talk about them taxing the hell out of bullets to make them less accessible. From the second he took office arms and bullets have been flying off the shelves. So people either see the apocolypse coming or the writing on the wall. I think catagorizing individuals as terrorists is just another way to take guns out of peoples hands, whomevers hands they are good or bad. I think thats his point, I think allot of times you can read between the lines to understand what someone is saying or doing. Then other times you choose not to pay attention because you dont like someone or care, thats always your perogitive.
  10. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Why do you need a legislature to take away the gun from a terrorist? Why is Obama interested in a terrorist's gun instead of him?

Do you know that a 'terrorist' doesn't have a gun 'license'?

What is Obama's definition of being a 'terrorist'?

Please tell Obama to stop treating his supporters like morons.
  11. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Because as it stands, if you are on the "terror watchlist", you can still buy a gun. Thats fukcing REDICULOUS!

Thank the NRA for that piece of BULL$H!T....

BTW, the watchlist didn't start on January 21st.....Obama didn't initiate the department of homeland security, or threat levels.....
  12. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

I see 2 problems in your arguement:

1- If FBI and DHS don't do a good job at background check, don't you think that it's too late to take a gun away from a terrorist if he already has it?

2- If you are a bad guy, you can still get the gun ILLEGALLY.

What does NRA have anything to do with it any way? Bad guys can get the gun WITHOUT the license.
  13. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

If you are on a watchlist, you can get a gun. This is because the frickin NRA wants everyone to own a gun, even people on the terror watchlist. They want to eliminale all wait times, they want people with mental illness to own a gun. All because of their silly views on the 2nd ammendment. They really have everything to do with one another.

according to you, since you can still get things like cocaine illegally, whats the point of making it illegal?

you are sounding more and more like an anarchist, BTW.
  14. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

15. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

I can get the gun whether i'm on the watch list or not. If i can't get it from the store, i get it at another place.

If it's the case, don't you think that it's IRRELEVANT to have a legislature to take a gun away from a terrorist? What is the point of taking his gun away when you let him FREE?

My point is why do we need a legislature to take a gun from a terrorist while cops don't need anything to take a gun away from a gang member?

I want to know what Obama's definition of a 'terrorist' is?
  16. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +353 / 1 / -9

Obama won't use the word "terrorists" thats the liberal thinking, 3 days after 9/11 the stinking NY Times refused to call the killer bastards "terrorists" they said we should all call them "hi-jackers"

Liberals never seem to want to offend the scum that want to kill them and their kids-------:confused:
  17. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

to answer ryour question for the 4th time.

YES I want anyone to take a gun away from a terrorist.
  18. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Why do you need a legislature to do it when a cop can do it without having a problem?
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2009
  19. ljuneau

ljuneau Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

You might want to invest some time getting your facts straight regarding the NRA:

NRA Fables

20. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

riiiiiiiiight.......

YOU have YOUR facts correct....

WASHINGTON - The National Rifle Association is urging the Bush administration to withdraw its support of a bill that would prohibit suspected terrorists from buying firearms. Backed by the Justice Department, the measure would give the attorney general the discretion to block gun sales, licenses or permits to terror suspects.

In a letter this week to Attorney General Alberto Gonzales, NRA executive director Chris Cox said the bill, offered last week by Sen. Frank Lautenberg (news, bio, voting record), D-N.J., "would allow arbitrary denial of Second Amendment rights based on mere 'suspicions' of a terrorist threat."

must be some other NRA we are talking about......
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2009