Welcome to PatsFans.com

Democrats are ARROGANT bastards again.

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by NEPatriot, Jul 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

No name-calling - Shenanigans - POLITICO.com

A freaking liberal congressman's secretary DEMANDs repsect from us because she works hard for it. Sen Boxer taught her well, didn't she? This is BS.
  2. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +130 / 4 / -0

#91 Jersey

Dog gives birth to mutant creature that resembles human being (photo) - Pravda.Ru
    Dog gives birth to mutant creature that resembles human being.

You perhaps Nep.

Anyways i KNOW this is hard for you and a few others to believe but arrogance isn't confined to Democrates. I'm sure if i was as fanatical as you and wanted to wast my time i could find examples of conservative arrogance. OK come to think of it how about Bush Cheney and Rumsfeld, now that was aggragance
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2009
  3. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,048 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

Don't worry NEP ... word is she also goes commando.
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +364 / 11 / -27

Slow day in the news if we are reporting about scheduling folks for congressmen.. otoh some women prefer their full name.. it is no biggie.
  5. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Another bitter woman. The Maureen Dowd syndrome.

:confused2:

//
  6. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +364 / 11 / -27

It is confusing, why do all the righties feel that there is no "fair play" for Sarah, but it is ok to break the rules for columnists and the like.. you have become them.

So is Maureen Dowd going to be the operative word of the day.. this thread is about a scheduler for a congressman who prefers to be called Elizabeth instead of Liz.. slow day in the news I guess.
  7. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Who's a "rightie" ("tightie-rightie")???? That's YOUR label you want to throw onto those with whom you disagree. I don't call myself that. What I do is speak out when there is an obvious case of "third man in". You know, like "piling on".

Ever since Palin hit the stage it has been one sneak attack after another, one "gotcha" after another, one "serious, gravitas-laden, oh-so-discerning" Katie Couric after another. Tina Fey: HAHAHAHAH. Letterboy: ".... that slutty stewardess look..." HAHAHAHHA. Jon "Stoner" Stewart with just about anything that comes out of his dog poo eatin' mouth. ( :eek: ) HAHAHAHHAHAHA. Even the Obama-mous: "Lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig" (got it, Sarah?? You a PIG, say the new pres-i-dent.) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :nono:

Yup, yup, the "righties" got it made. Righties own the world. Sure. Geo Soros is a "rightie". Putin is a "rightie". Hugo Chavez is a "rightie". Castro? Right-wing as much as Hitler. Why not?? They own everything now. Take ("appropriate") whatever they see fit. Akmijenad's Iran?? "rightie". Zelaya in Honduras changing the Constitution all by hisself?? "tightie-rightie" all the way.

See? It's easy.

Change that makes you go "bump" in the night.

//
  8. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +364 / 11 / -27

Well you are certainly not from the left, a long time ago it was learned if it looks like it, acts like it and smells like it usually is.. in fact you are part of the extreme right.

Whether you call yourself a rightie, admission might be the first step towards making yourself a better human being..

Guess you have never met a person named, Robert who you called Bobbie and he came back with something like please call me Rob.. this not arrogance, it is preference and personal choice..
  9. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

So, don't call me a "rightie" or a "leftie", then. I am neither. I stick up for the underdog, the one who's getting pounded senseless. People like Sarah Palin. I don't subscribe to everything she does, but she does not deserve to be crucified the way she has. Absolutely not.

//
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2009
  10. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Some weird women named Elizabeth prefer to be called 'Bitzy,' over 'Beth' or 'Liz.' I really don't understand the phenomenon even though I've come across two examples and even dated one of 'em briefly.
  11. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Maureen Dowd is a Democrat. She doesn't care if anybody knows. She sleeps with them all. Even a few Repubs. :eek: She can't be too choosy, you know.

//
  12. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +364 / 11 / -27

I always thought religious dudes were supposed to respect women, here you go again saying shyt about people you know nothing about.. the atypical slothen remark, don't do the hard work just assume and attack the character...
  13. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. What goes up must come down. What goes around comes around.

I'll stop there. Do the math.

//
  14. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +364 / 11 / -27

The reality is that you do not know anything about her personal life and she becomes a coke ho in your mind... wtf can you be thinking, you judge someone and impugn their character and you know nothing about her.. and you call yourself a christian leader.. you are about 5.5 cans short of a six pack.. keep judging mon ami.. some day you will be judged.
  15. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

All I know is what I read in her columns. (Don't do it much nowadays, but did a few years back.) She tells it all. Do some research. She lays it all out there........ so to speak.

Besides, everybody's entitled to their opinion, no??? I mean, Maureen called Palin a ..... what was it? ..... "... Palin is "one nutty puppy", in the mind of Dowd, newsroom sources tell the DRUDGE REPORT, with "erratic and egoistic behavior".

Dowd spits her holiday barbecue in 800 words, designed for fireworks.

"Exquisite battiness... solipsistic meltdown so strange... incoherent, breathless and prickly... Sarah's country-music melodramas... girlish burbling."

Yeah, that's it. Oh, Maureen. DarrylS says "judge not lest thee be judged." Best contain yourself. :eek:

//
  16. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +556 / 7 / -9

Just curious, foggy: did this column ever actually materialize?

You're still quoting from the Drudge report, not an actual source carrying the column. Though I've read much more damning descriptions of Palin from her own party the last few days.

Please also provide any sources you have re: Maureen Dowd's personal life. If you don't have any, this is sort of what they call slander. You should probably back off.... although in your mind, I have no doubt that the journalist becomes the public figure, and the actual public figure should be left alone... bizarro world!

PFnV
  17. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

You know, DarrylS-wannabe, what's REALLY slanderous are these "journalists", like Dowd, Couric, etc., who laugh at and trash anybody who's different-thinking than they are .... and millions of gullible buy into all that trash-talk. Doesn't that ever bother you??? Or am I giving you more credit than you deserve??

//
  18. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +364 / 11 / -27

It is 12:30 AM in Vilnius, and you continue your fascination with a journalists private life, you know nothing about.. except in your warped mind that maybe they did something.. why don't you share all that imagination and fantasy to someone you are intimate with...

You continue to rail about how people trash talk, by trash talking about someone you know nothing about... wtf... :idontgetit::idontgetit:
  19. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Clearly you'd like everyone to believe you "don't get it", but playing ignorant only makes you look much worse than you already do; ignorance is *not* a pretty thing. Suffice to say I know as much about Maureen Dowd as she knows about Sarah Palin, probably a whole lot more. :D

Have a great day!! Read up on Dowd!! But keep the sugar handy, she's sour!!

:singing:..........................:yeeha:............................:singing:

//
  20. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +364 / 11 / -27

Some comments from Stormfront which parallel your warped thoughts... the comments are amazingly similar to yours.. change you can believe in.

MAUREEN DOWD SAVAGES SARAH PALIN! WHO IS BEHIND THESE BRUTAL ATTACKS AGAINST SARAH? - Stormfront

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.