Welcome to PatsFans.com

Democrat Sex Blog

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

First, there is the infamous Gary Studds who was accused of almost an almost identical situation as Foley. What did the Democrats do- they embraced him and helped him keep his seat. He is now considered a hero for 'coming out' with no reflection on the fact he seduced underage staff members (also House Pages, just like Foley).
    http://www.zimbio.com/portal/Election 2006/blog/21
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

Zimbio looks like a credible middle of the road blogger, either way are you justifying what Foley did??
  3. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +141 / 1 / -4

The real issue with the Foley case is that there was an attempt at covering it up. If it had been handled responsibly, an investigation would have taken place, and Foley would have been forced to get help, forced from office, prosecuted, or all the above.
  4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

Don't try to pull that crap, every post Iv'e put up on this subject has shown what I think of Foley and his kind, it's "freedom gone to far" that has allowed this "Pedophile Thing" to get where it is today, the filthy vermin are allowed to have their own little social club (NAMBLA).
    Foley doesn't think he has done anything wrong, in his slimey mind he thinks he's normal, our f-cked up liberal "anything goes" society has led him to believe that. THE FOLEYS OF AMERICA SHOULD BE CASTRATED.

IF THE REPUBLICANS KNEW ABOUT IT YOU CAN BET YOUR A$S THE DEMOCRATS KNEW ABOUT IT AND THEY WAITED, YES THEY WAITED TO DROP THEIR BOMB FOR ELECTION TIME.

Where were this Pages parents, if that were my son I would have been after Foley the day the e-mails came, I would have gone to the media, I would have written to the President, I would have taken ads out in the media and if all that didn't work I would now be sitting in jail for killing that perverted stinking scummy smirking mother f-cker (I wonder if the parents are Bush hating democrats) if so we will soon know.

The Democrats Knew, the bastards waited, it will come out, be patient.
  5. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

I think you are mixing too many issues together, blaming Studds, Barney, NAMBLA, ACLU and now the democrats. What is the difference, if the Dems did know, between this and the BS that came out about the swiftboating last presidential election?

Read all the rw wedsites you want and use all their spin, this guy is a bottom feeder and his bosses knew about it and did not do anything to make it different... ergo they are also culpible. This is not a partisan issue, it is a legal issue the guy was im'ing during a vote in congress... he said all the right stuff, but was a pedophile. Now he wants to hide behind being molested by the clergy or drinking, bottom line is he knew what he did was wrong, and continued to do it... sadly his bosses knew and were involved in the conspiracy of silence. I will dumb it down in one succinct sentence:

FOLEY IS A PEDOPHILE WHO USED HIS POWER TO ACCESS YOUNG MALES HIS BOSSES KNEW AND KEPT THEIR MOUTHS SHUT. THEY ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ACT AND SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE. Bet you there will be some victims coming forth soon, and this will probably mushroom.

I am not going to go there, as the reporters are very left wing, but there are some reports that some of Jeb Bush's very close confidants are also involved in this ring.
  6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

I hope it does grow I hope they nail everyone of these scum Democrat or Republican and if Jeb Bush is hiding something I hope they destroy him also, Hastert should RESIGN today.

When all this is done then they should go after the "Pedophiles Of America", their names should be made public and the ones found to be working for our Government should be exposed and FIRED.

I don't BLAME Studds/Barney/NAMBLA I am pointing out the DOUBLE STANDARD among the outraged Democrats, Studds was one of their HEROS Barney still is and they look the other way when NAMBLA is mentioned, the BLAME lies with the "Pig Dog Foley".

On NAMBLA:
    A line in the sand has to be drawn in America on "The Freedom Thing" this "Satan Thing" should be shut down TODAY, they are a "Social Club" for demented grown men who's sole purpose is the Sodomizing of little boys up their little Rectums, close your eyes and picture it.

You are right it will mushroom and that is GOOD, let the chips fall where they may Neo Con or Neo Lib GET THE PEDOPHILE AND DESTROY HIS LIFE, they are worthless "things".
  7. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

There is no double standard, NAMBLA is abhored by both sides of the aisle, that is what I mean by listening to too many extreme rw web blogs... you are told that this is a Dem issue by someone and you believe it... it is not true, no one likes them. They are scum, they should be exposed and have their balls cut off.. then exiled to a prison in Montana where no one can see them and they can play with each other until they die.
  8. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

That's the difference between Republicans and Democrats. When a Republican does what Foley did, we kick him out faster that you can imagine. When a Democrats does the exact same thing (if not worse), the Democrats defend him to their dying day.
  9. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +476 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

These are times where you wish there was some primitive island to dump all these people of sex crimes on...the punishment so fits the crime. They want to live uncivilized lives then they could live uncivilized without the protections they hide behind.
  10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

Liberalism encourages them and we all know it and most lIberals if not all are democrats.
  11. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +141 / 1 / -4

Until the late sixties (and even later), women were often blamed for being raped and child abuse was considered so shameful that it was rarely reported to the police or covered by the media. I remember one infamous case in Madison, Wis. where a judge pardoned a rapist because the woman was dressed provacatively. The good liberals of Madison organized a recall and threw the judge out. It is not liberalism that encourages bad behavior; it's liberalism that brings it out into the open where it can be stopped.
  12. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Hasert knew about this vile stuff over a year ago. I don't know about everyone else; but I can imagine a lot faster than that.

The Constitution permits both the House and Senate to remove individual members. Hasert could have just called for a vote to have the sex fiend booted at any time.