Welcome to PatsFans.com

Democrat congressional staffers hard at work

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Wolfpack, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Here are some important tweets from the democrat congressional staffers on Capitol Hill. Nice to see how these people view American taxpayers.

"Dear taxpayers - I hope you don't mind that I'm watching YouTube clips of Nirvana at my government job"

"It was a nice touch when you referred to the boss as a pu$$y at the end of the day."

"I really like DC, but I could have used another day away. The silver lining is that I don't have to see my idiot boss."

NW Pub Reports: Larsen Aides Booze it Up at Work - FishbowlDC
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
  2. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +181 / 4 / -6

HOH’s One-Minute Recess: Larsen Sacks Slacker Tweeters : Roll Call News

Rep. Rick Larsen (D-Wash.) today fired three legislative aides who spent their days boozing it up in the office, destroying government property and badmouthing their boss — and obliviously bragged about it on Twitter.

Legislative aides Seth Burroughs and Elizabeth Robbee and legislative correspondent Ben Byers were terminated as a result of the Northwest Daily Marker story chronicling their baffling display of bureaucratic bravado. The article included screen grabs of since-deactivated Twitter posts in which Burroughs (@therocketship1) and Robbee (@betsysbites) openly banter back and forth about trashing a government-supplied Blackberry, taking shots of Jack Daniels at their desks and watching music videos on YouTube during work hours.
  3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +260 / 9 / -26

Gee Whiz Mr. Patters, that sounds like some folks are being held accountable for their irresponsible behaviors.. with no excuses.