PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dem Saints Be Classy: 5 Reasons the Taints Will Win...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lulz.

So does that mean any HC who does better in their first 4 years is a better HC than BB?

I'll stick with BB.

EDIT: I didn't know MassLive.com got props that far out.... The Saturday Republican is about the same size as the Bed Bath & Beyond mailer I got yesterday...
Yeah, and let's conveniently ignore that Belichick's work with the Browns laid the foundation for the Ravens organization (the Browns relocated to Baltimore immediately after BB's resignation--Newsome is one of the 'unsung' BB disciples and so is Jim Schwartz).

And let's ignore that BB did bring the Browns to the playoffs the same number of times Payton has done it with Saints.

Never mind Belichick's record with the Patriots, 4 Superbowl appearances, an undefeated season, an 11-5 season without his HoF quarterback and a wounded defense, and 5 AFC Championship appearances. None of that matters, right? Even though it's all far more recent and relevant to the game than what Belichick did with the Browns 14 years ago?

ya know i actually like and respect the players on the Saints but their recent fanbase or bandwagon fans sure make it hard to do

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye