PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Delicious Speculation

What could be better than the Pats celebrating the 4th trophy in the Jets locker room? On national TV? And doing post game interviews from the Jets media center? On the same podium that Rex uses?

I think my head would explode.

I'm too lazy to look it up, but I seem to remember that after the NY/NJ SB location was announced, Rex said something to the effect that he just couldn't see another AFC team coming in and using the Jets locker room as their own and so on. That would just be unacceptable to him, as if the Saints were somehow damaged because the 49ers were in their stadium last year.

This was back in the days when he was guaranteeing Super Bowls, so it fit into his schtick that the Jets would also be in the SB when it's played at MetLife Stadium. I really hope someone reminds him of his statements at some point this season.

It's clear Peytons arm is completely shot.

Yeah, it's real clear that Peyton Manning shouldn't even be playing anymore based on his stats last season. If only we could all share your expert analysis :rolleyes:

69% completion percentage (highest in the NFL, and best of his career)

37 TD

11 INT

4,659 yds throwing

highest total QBR ever in his career

13-3 record and 1st overall seed

What the hell were the Broncos thinking by going out and signing him? It's not like he turned around their entire team or anything :bricks:

You're a trip, dude.

Yeah, it's real clear that Peyton Manning shouldn't even be playing anymore based on his stats last season. If only we could all share your expert analysis :rolleyes:

69% completion percentage (highest in the NFL, and best of his career)

37 TD

11 INT

4,659 yds throwing

highest total QBR ever in his career

13-3 record and 1st overall seed

What the hell were the Broncos thinking by going out and signing him? It's not like he turned around their entire team or anything :bricks:

You're a trip, dude.

1. Those numbers were elevated given he got to play the Raiders, Chargers and Chiefs twice each. Not to mention also the NFCN which had laughably bad pass defenses. That's 10 games against terrible pass defenses.

2. More importantly, I was referring to the playoff game against the Ravens where he couldn't throw the ball 10 yards downfield- hence why I was responded to a post about him choking in that game.

I mean seriously, did you even watch him play last year? All season he struggled to get it 20+ yards downfield and had to pick and choose the times he threw it 20+ yards much more than he had in previous years. By the end of the season it was clear his arm was not able to put any velocity on the ball at all. By the time he had to play the Ravens, with the cold, wind, and wear and tear from the season his arm was pathetic.

On other forums, even the biggest Peyton homers have been saying his arm looked like a wet noodle against the Ravens.

Troll all you want, but at least realize you're incredibly wrong which makes it all the more annoying how idiotically pretentious you are.

Jets rival Patriots vs. Giants rival Redskins
Patriots 43-Redskins 24
NY fan tears - priceless

This would be particularly karmic as it was the Giants were reportedly the biggest advocates of punishing the Cowboys and Redskins for their attempts to shed bad contracts during the uncapped year. They were supposedly trying to make it difficult for the Cowboys and Redskins to compete in the division so Eli and crew would have an easier time winning the NFC East.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back