PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deliberately missing the point or stupidity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bogengames

On the Roster
Reaction score
Belichick has made it clear that the Patriots did not tamper with the footballs . in fact he went into great detail as to what exactly the Patriots do. He then offered possible explanations as to how the air preassure might have changed through cause and effect in a natural way without intentionally attempting to deflate or inflate the PSI. Rubbing up the balls temperature moisture etc. He explained in detail how varios factors effect the psi. The response how come the colts didnt come up with the same resullts for thier balls. DUH because different conditions will result in different psi. And since he knows nothing of how or where the colts prepare thier footballs and that my dim witted friends was the whole point.

Right, he didn't say he had the answer. Just that he didn't have the answer other than we did nothing wrong. He didn't try to prove what happened.

As for the Colts, this was a sting going in we know that. It's entirely possible they inflated their balls at halftime. Again, we don't know but there's various possibilities when ours deflated more - including that they didn't.

Honestly, it's quite sickening seeing the sheer hatred these people have for Belichick. Like it's honestly baffling to me. The guy hasn't even done anything to any of these people and they literally despise him to the point where they want him ruined.

I love sports and obviously dislike players, coaches, teams, etc. But it's nothing to this level. Anyone else confused by the HATRED thats being spewed?

BB can say the sky is blue and these people would doubt it. That's how much they hate him.

Honestly, it's quite sickening seeing the sheer hatred these people have for Belichick. Like it's honestly baffling to me. The guy hasn't even done anything to any of these people and they literally despise him to the point where they want him ruined.

I love sports and obviously dislike players, coaches, teams, etc. But it's nothing to this level. Anyone else confused by the HATRED thats being spewed?

BB can say the sky is blue and these people would doubt it. That's how much they hate him.

jealousy and envy, that's all it is.......that and after 15 years, writers everywhere are tired of watching them every january

Lets assume it was a sting.....before putting the sting into effect wouldn't the perp. try to rule out all possible & plausible explanations? If for no other reason than to pin the cause as cheating.

This is stupidity. Bob Irsay looks like a dunce and Kravitz is experiencing a crash in his credibility.

Lets assume it was a sting.....before putting the sting into effect wouldn't the perp. try to rule out all possible & plausible explanations? If for no other reason than to pin the cause as cheating.

This is stupidity. Bob Irsay looks like a dunce and Kravitz is experiencing a crash in his credibility.

Rather than going through a lot of speculation, the main point of a sting is to catch someone in the act. So, um, keep an eye on the balls.

Measuring balls after the fact without keeping an eye on them is like a sting operation in which the FBI offers bait to a serial killer, then the agents go and have donuts and a cup of coffee, only to return to the crime scene to take fingerprints off a dead body.

BB just gave the NFL an out so that they don't have to throw the refs under the bus. I firmly believe that they didn't do THEIR JOBS.
All post season, everyone has been complaining about the Refs. I'll bet money that they didn't follow proper procedure when they inspected the footballs. Why is that so hard for people to believe? The officiating has been suspect all season. Why wouldn't they be suspect in this matter?

It has to be deliberate at this point. I mean BB did everything but draw them a picture.

It has to be deliberate at this point. I mean BB did everything but draw them a picture.

He could have made small minded idiots like Peter King's head explode if after he explained it he went on to say "and here are our resident aeronautical engineers, Matt Patricia and Cameron Fleming to further explain the technicalities"

I was hoping he'd do that :)

Whiteboarding PV = nRT woulda been Epic!

But then I'm such a science geek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes