PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deleted threads?

cstjohn17

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
In the past month or so I have had a couple of threads deleted. I know I am not the most smartly poster and don't always buy what the Patriots are selling but generally I try to be well behaved.

Being a first ammendment type I am curious why any threads would be deleted?

I hope the process is transparent and not left to the 'mood' of an individual moderator.

Last edited:
In the past month or so I have had a couple of threads deleted. I know I am not the most smartly poster and don't always buy what the Patriots are selling but generally I try to be well behaved.

Being a first ammendment type I am curious why any threads would be deleted?

I hope the process is transparent and not left to the 'mood' of an individual moderator.

Could you give me some examples and I'll try to look into it for you. I usually won't delete a thread I may move it or merge it but almost never will I delete it.

We mods are not perfect, shocking news I'm sure:D, and perhaps we may read a thread the wrong way.

Thank you Nut Man, I feel better after getting off my chest. No need to track anything down, I am good.

From the short time that I have been a mod I can tell you it's extremely rare for a thread to be deleted. Most likely the thread was either moved to another forum, or was merged with another thread.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back