Welcome to PatsFans.com

Delay, One Of Many "Liberal Fallacies" come true

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by All_Around_Brown, Apr 4, 2006.

1. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Funny, a trip down memory lane on this board reminds us that while almost two years ago I was attacked for being a "liberal" and living in a "fantasy world" for pointing out the deep doo-doo that Delay was in. Yes specific Bush partisan hacks like PFEIL, PFinME, FTW, ELO, Turdball, and PWP were so convinced at the time that these were just "partisan attacks" and "liberal fallacies" and here we are.....Delay is crapping his pants, his primary lobbyist Abramoff spilling the beans like a little girl, and Bush and his entire following of cultist sideshow freaks completely rudderless in both foreign and domestic affairs.

The rest of you ideological Bush supporters should soil em too. Everything you banked on is crumbling down, and I am absolutely thrilled.

Consider it the cold hard hand of justice taking another criminal politician by the shoulder and pointing to the door. They just happen to be REPUBLICANS.

Hey, at least he didn't get a blow job, right. (Its astonishing what a bunch of feminized PC-correct bible thumping dildos the GOP has become.) Eat it Delay and the rest of you partisan Bushy hacks. Don't forget- Delay was majority leader- representative of the criminal party in control of the white house, and his demise is one more blow to your grand scheme of rigging elections and stealing our national treasury. His demise shines a brighter light on the criminal alliances of yours...

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,129 / 3 / -10

Yeah, but what about Health Care?

3. Pujo

Pujo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

4. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Hear that sound? That's the gentle sucking sound of hundreds of small, marginally successful businesses heading for New Hampshire. Gotta love unfunded mandates like this. My little company is facing tough times this year and we've been trying to figure out how we can continue to compete with the big boys. This might be the last straw for us...I don't know.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2006
  5. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +567 / 50 / -7

#75 Jersey

What exactly has he been convicted of? Did I miss something? What he is doing is taking himself out of the equation, sort of taking a hit for the team. He will not be convicted of anything. just like I said.

So if you think just because he was accused of wrong doing he should resign, then I suppose that your gal pal Cynthia Mckinney's using taxpayer funds to fly Isaac "Chef no more" Hayes to Atlanta for a few days, she should also resign?

6. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +567 / 50 / -7

#75 Jersey

The questions now are who covers the illegal aliens? How many people will no be paid "under the table" in order to keep their jobs? With health care insurance now mandated, no way that the insurance companies raise the rates, I mean if they did, what could you do cancel, oh wait no they would throw you in jail.

If anyone would like a copy of the Savannah Morning News' classifieds let me know. Gulfstream is building additional plant and will be hiring 1100 more engineers, et al. Get out now, will the last sane person turn out the lights when they leave.

7. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

I guess Al Capone was innocent. I just listened to Tom Delay on Hardball and he sounded like a choirboy. He was adamant that going after Clinton was the right choice, "because he lied under oath". So, when your a congressman, and more importantly, the majority leader, and you bribe your colleagues, that doesn't fall into the lie category? He also continues to trumpet his christianity, which is laughable if you look at his behind the scene actions in dealing with foreign labor. In addition Ted, your telling me he didn't have anything to do with Abramhoff illegal dealings? This is not over for him, his aids that have plead guilty are not going to jail to protect him.

8. OhExaulted1

OhExaulted1 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1,155 / 27 / -37

#15 Jersey

He will never be convicted of anything, even though he took money from Abramhoff. He is our generations Joe McCarthy. A hypocrite to the 'enth degree.

A man with no shame cannot be shamed.-Red Buckle

9. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

She must have wanted to try some of his salty chocolate balls.

10. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Don't you mean "shaft"?

11. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Your da-a-a-amn right!

12. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,129 / 3 / -10

Delay knows what he is doing, now the democrats can't use him for a punching bag all summer, the democrats wanted him to stay so they could use him before the elections, now the people won't care what Uncle Teddy says about him he will be gone. (he will never be convicted of anything). I personnally don't like him but you can't deny, he drove those Dingobats nuts almost as much as the "Hated Bush".

Now the Dingobats have another problem, what are they going to do with the Racist that combs her hair with an Eggbeater, Ms Sweety Pie McKinney, none of them dare lay a glove on her, their career's would be over, they know that Belafonte, Glover, NAACP ect would destroy them.
    McKinney loves all this, she is on the front page, she has a captive audiance to spew her Racist crap and the Democrats can't do a damn thing, she is untouchable, "she is black".