PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deion Sanders "We need to revisit Manning vs. Brady"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dieon Sanders "we need to revisit Manning VS Brady"

Um, I have no idea what you are talking about. I am talking about tonight's game, Einstein. :rolleyes:

Newsflash for C-O-L-T-S.........just lost 2 in a row. :rocker:

BAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Y'all healthy team only beat the bolts because an idiot tried to lateral on a Int when he should have gotten down. Like I said in the game thread. We win it's because Nov sucks and rivers sucks. We lose, no excuses.

The vikes are healthy and AP would run on the pats like Addai did.

what game did you watch ? we destroyed sd in the aftermath of manginigate.

Stupid is judging a career on one game.

There you go, changing the point again, since you can't actually argue your side effectively. I'm not judging your choker by one game, this particular one is just a wonderful illustration of why he's inferior to Brady. I can look over choke after choke after choke in Peyton's career to know that, though.

wow nobody else was on the field brady played catch with himself and won the game.

when you dont have an answer you go fetal. typical

Now go suck your thumb and cozy up to mommy

same thing happen last year and looked what happen.

Manning has now what 8 ints in last 2 games. LOL :singing:

Peyton Manning's lifetime postseason statistics:
18 TD's, 15 Interceptions.
The guy is great when it doesn't matter. With great offensive talent surrounding him in crunch time, he folds. He is the A-Rod of football.

Tom Brady's lifetime postseason statistics:
20 TD's, 9 Interceptions. The guy is great in crunchtime, even with smurf or 3rd string receivers.

Last edited:

Manning has now what 8 ints in last 2 games. LOL :singing:

I thought it was 7? since the Jarvis Green strip, they say it was a fumble.

a healthy pats team mashed sd? i know you think harrison and our wr's suck but come on you think he couldn't school the the bolts cb's?

face the thing that should not be. San Diego was a better team. The Colts Defense showed up, but the offense and special teams withered in the face of an average opponent (they were 0.500).

let's use you logic we suck cause we lost to a sucky team when everyone was injured. you lost to a choker who sucks by giving up a 18 point lead and your team was injured. what does that say about the pats they had to go get moss right?

everyone was injured ?

manning ?
Addai ?
Wayne ?

hmmmmm.

Looks like Freeney is done for the year horsebreath

a healthy pats team mashed sd? i know you think harrison and our wr's suck but come on you think he couldn't school the the bolts cb's?

yeah, they hammered them 38-14. and i definitely think harrison would have helped the colts tonite. unfortunately, football is a violent sport and injuries happen. i hope marvin returns in time to be a part of their playoff loss.

let's use you logic we suck cause we lost to a sucky team when everyone was injured. you lost to a choker who sucks by giving up a 18 point lead and your team was injured. what does that say about the pats they had to go get moss right?

Don't you have better things to do after suffering such a devastating loss? Why don't you hop into your Indy underoos and count interceptions until you nod off?

teams don't just give up 6 interceptions because of injuries. Players have to choke to do that. Even qb's on Miami don't suck so badly, and they don't have half the talent.

See, you keep doing it. That's not my logic, so stop saying it is. You suck because you're a hayseed from Indianapolis, and your team has to change the rules and whine to the league constantly to compete. Were it not for that, this team never goes and gets Moss and Welker and Stallworth, since it wouldn't be a pitch and catch league like the little dictator NaPolian wanted. This game, added to a previous mountain of evidence, is just further proof of the fact that you're not as good as you think you are, nothing more, nothing less.

so because w elose two games after a 12 game win streak means we aren't good. an unhealthy colts team took it to the pats last week. all we need is our ppl back.

Keep thinking that, when the Pats suffer injuries they suck it up and keep their mouths shut.

Colts fans and personnel are like their GM, big-time whiners and excuse makers. You guys had your excuse ready before the game even started last week!

so because w elose two games after a 12 game win streak means we aren't good. an unhealthy colts team took it to the pats last week. all we need is our ppl back.

You still don't get it, and you still keep misrepresenting my position. It's not because you lost the last two games, it's because outside of a flukey AFC championship game where every conceivable thing (health, the refs, the bounces of the ball) went right for your team, your golden boy quarterback has sucked it up in pressure situations when the onus is on him. It's not just this year, it's the history of the Colts with Manning as QB. Great regular season QB, crap playoff QB, and the shine is starting to come off in the regular season too, since he hasn't shown he can take over a team plagued with injuries and lead it to the promised land like Brady has done time and time again. That's the damn point, maybe after the fifth time you hear it, it'll get through that thick skull of yours. As for all your team needing is a healthy roster... keep dreaming.

Yes, you keep thinking that your "team" took it to the Pats.
I know that only the Colts get to complain about Refs, but if you think that reffing was on the up and up, you might want to ask why Goddell is looking into it himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back