PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deion Sanders "We need to revisit Manning vs. Brady"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dieon Sanders "we need to revisit Manning VS Brady"

We lose, no excuses.

The vikes are healthy and AP would run on the pats like Addai did.

Well it's good to see you've come to your senses regarding the devestatingly aweful, humiliating loss. But the Vikings would crumble against the Patriots. Since they can't pass, the Patriots would stack the box and halt the run. At least the Colts have the threat of the pass to open things up for Addai. The Vikings don't even have decent qb's or wr's.

Let's face it, the debate is OVER:

- Manning can't play in bad weather. Brady loves it. Oh by the way, Brady's record is better indoors too.
- Manning can't play without Pro Bowl receivers. Brady turns mediocre receivers (Branch) into Pro Bowlers.
- Brady, 3 rings. Manning, 1 ring.

Game over.

But he's still not better than Brady.
Dude, PM is a gamer. I know this. Picks notwhithstanding.

I mean that.

I mean that.

Nobody ever said that Manning is a bad QB. He's a very good QB.

Just not in Brady's league. :D

Exactly. But when the pats come back you suck brady off, but forget Reggie Wayne dropped an easy pass that would have ended the game. And we weren't 100% healthy for that game either.

Yeah, and if ifs and buts were ****s and nuts, you might actually have a pair. If the refs hadn't done everything in their power to keep the Colts in that game, you would have lost by four touchdowns. And if Rodney Harrison were healthy last year, you wouldn't have sniffed the Superbowl. And if Polian hadn't manipulated the league year after year, your team would be just another part of the NFL's middle class. See how that works? Stop making excuses. And I see you still haven't addressed my earlier post about changing the point, since that would totally blow up your little trolling scheme.

Exactly. But when the pats come back you suck brady off, but forget Reggie Wayne dropped an easy pass that would have ended the game. And we weren't 100% healthy for that game either.

yea and in 2007 AFCCG if Ben Watson would have hung on to the pass on 3rd down, Pats would've milked the clock to head to their 4th SB in 6 yrs. Chances are they would've destroyed the Bears led by the mighty Rex Grossman

You ****ies are bunch of whiney excuses makers.

ah the injuries excuse yet again.....:rolleyes:

We only had 17 guys(most got injured in the game itself) dressed to play and ppl are judging Manning's whole career on this game. Pats fans like it or not he's going to the HOF even if he retires right now.

So, did you just become a colt fan?

Really. Like yesterday?

Tell us how long you have been a fan you dweeb. Because it has been a running story line for like ages that the pats have been desimated by injuries. Take your lumps. Your team got beat by a pretty awful SD team. One that the pats crushed by the way.

You really should read some history.

I mean that.

Bullcrap. He's the antithesis of a gamer. He's a frontrunner, and he'll always be one. He's nothing without his top of the line skill position players and his top-notch OL giving him all day to throw, just another okay QB. And if the league hadn't shifted to this stupid emphasis on offense with a bunch of rules fit for nancies, he'd be even lower down the totem pole. He's not Tom Brady, and he never will be.

Manning is a great QB, but he isn't the best. Brady is the best in FB and possibly the best ever.

But more than that, the Patriots are just a better team. We won 2 SB when we had set the record for most injuries in a season. So lets see. You guys won 1 SB when you were healthy. We won 1 SB when we were healthy, and 2 SB when we were really, really, really badly injured. Hmmm. One team looks a lot better than the other...

Last time i check jim nanz(whatever his name is) and Phil Sims called that game and not madden and michaels

the funny thing is Branch and brown don't suck. you pats fans say it over and over again and hope it becomes true.

the pats used to go 5 wide with Branch, Brown, Bethel, Givens, and some other guy i cannot remember. That's better than 90% of the nfl. quit acting like brady never had weapons

What has Branch done in Seattle
gicens in TN
Bethel......lol

Again, Slingblade, lay off football talk. you just keep showing you IQ of a turd

The other key point here is that we now have even more evidence that Peyton can't play in inclement weather.

inclement weather ? i live less than a mile from qualcomm and if that is inclement weather to manning he is definitely in trouble, come december, outdoors.

the pats used to go 5 wide with Branch, Brown, Bethel, Givens, and some other guy i cannot remember. That's better than 90% of the nfl. quit acting like brady never had weapons

And where are all these guys now? Not putting up stats. Brady lifted them, because that's what he does best. Stop acting like he had great wr's.

You tell me to stop making excuses right after you make excuses for losing. That's so hypocritical can't you see it? you got a polian excuse and a rodney harrison excuse then you tell me quit making excuses. that's so hilarious

Wow, are you really that stupid? I was illustrating why your excuse making was laughable, by copying what you were doing. See, it's called illustrating a point. I wasn't actually making those excuses, I was copying what you were doing, so you could see how stupid you sound.

inclement weather ? i live less than a mile from qualcomm and if that is inclement weather to manning he is definitely in trouble, come december, outdoors.

We already know how Peychoke plays outside in December. circa 2003 and 2004 seasons

Err.... he did....alot. Check your facts. 2003 and 2004 were some of the worst injuries plague that the Pats suffer through. Yet we won the SB.

I think we set NFL record of injuries in 2004.

IIRC - 2003 the Pats had 43 different starters due to injury. Surpassed that in 2005 with 45.

Yet, during that 2 season span:

2 Superbowl Victories
28-4 regular season record
6-0 playoff record
18 straight regular season wins
21 straight wins overall

2003 Pro Bowl Players (offense) - NONE
2004 Pro Bowl Players (offense) - Brady, Dillon (wasn't Brady an injury sub?)

Last edited:

Dude, what is wrong with your kicker? :eek:

Those missed field goals evoked images of Lou "The Toe" Groza on Thanksgiving night back in '66. It probably won't have the same impact (for all intents and purposes, that night finished Groza), but it did remind me of BB's philosophy of letting go of a guy a year too soon, rather than a year too late.

Right now, I'm glad we have Gostkowski.

Really glad....

but manning won a superbowl in the rain. Brady has never had to do that. oh wait your next excuse is rex grossman.

Brady thumped the Steelers in AFCCG in Pitt while running a 104 fever. Next

Last time i check jim nanz(whatever his name is) and Phil Sims called that game and not madden and michaels

the funny thing is Branch and brown don't suck. you pats fans say it over and over again and hope it becomes true.

Um, I have no idea what you are talking about. I am talking about tonight's game, Einstein. :rolleyes:

but manning won a superbowl in the rain. Brady has never had to do that. oh wait your next excuse is rex grossman.

Wow, are you really going to go there? Are you really going to compare your choke artist QB to Brady's record in the playoffs, playing in inclement weather? Really? That's laughable. But thanks for bringing up the awful Rex Grossman, it proves you know the Bears were no threat in that game, no matter who they were playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes