PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deion Sanders praise + Michael Irvins rant + Marshall Faulks face = TV gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Username

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-england-patriots/0ap3000000535689/Sanders-Tom-Brady-is-unbelievable

"This same defense made Andrew Luck look like a rookie and Tom Brady threw for 466 yards. He's unbelievable."

"I told you to leave the man alone, but you had him in court all summer and now the man's got something to say. Oh you had your moments in court, but now you're in his court and he's about to lay down the law all year"

faulk.jpg

Last edited:
"This same defense made Andrew Luck look like a rookie and Tom Brady threw for 466 yards. He's unbelievable."

Amazing and true. The fact that the Pats went to Buffalo and spanked the home team in a hostile environment is a pretty astounding feat.

This isn't like going to Cleveland or Tampa Bay and beating up on a junior varsity team. The Bills are a legit playoff caliber team, but were clearly overmatched.

Faulk: Red zone...playbook...CHEAT....deflatergate. Red zone. Two rings. Robbed. Cheater. Cheatriots. Headsets. Cheating. Spygate. Taping practices...couldn't move ball in red zone. Cheatriots. Robbed. Cheater Cheatriots. Stole my ring. Brady cheats.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-england-patriots/0ap3000000535689/Sanders-Tom-Brady-is-unbelievable

"I told you to leave the man alone, but you had him in court all summer and now the man's got something to say. Oh you had your moments in court, but now you're in his court and he's about to lay down the law all year"

faulk.jpg

Aww! Is poor widdle Marshawwwl cwying?

Speaking of NFL videos, their top 5 catches of the week include Amendola at #2, and Watkins off the ricochet at #3.

#1 was Julius Jones, totally blocked out by a couple of defenders hoping for an INT, leaping behind one of them and reaching out to snatch the ball.

#4 and #5 were plays where the receiver corralled a ball with one hand, bobbled it a bit, and secured the catch while a defender was all over him.

I love waking up after a win and having a boatload of great, positive articles to read, especially after what we've had to go through since January. :) :) So here's one talking about Brady and what he might accomplish this season.

"The NFL destroyed Brady's reputation over allegations by an opponent that he was throwing footballs missing a few pumps of air pressure.

Now Brady and the Patriots appear determined to destroy the NFL. But maybe Brady should thank the league for making sure his footballs were perfectly inflated: the best QB in NFL history has never been better." :)

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.co...an-statistical-response-to-deflategate/34434/

I love Sanders and Irving. Two winners who arent insecure about the Pats and Brady's greatness.
Gotta wonder if they had gotten their asses beat by them if they would still be singing their praises.

always liked prime and irvin. they've always had brady's back. same with evans and willie on NFLN...everyone else can go to hell ( mike silver )
Keep 'em supplied with bags of powder, a hotel room full of ho's, and they'll give you a solid post game

I love waking up after a win and having a boatload of great, positive articles to read, especially after what we've had to go through since January. :) :) So here's one talking about Brady and what he might accomplish this season.

"The NFL destroyed Brady's reputation over allegations by an opponent that he was throwing footballs missing a few pumps of air pressure.

Now Brady and the Patriots appear determined to destroy the NFL. But maybe Brady should thank the league for making sure his footballs were perfectly inflated: the best QB in NFL history has never been better." :)

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.co...an-statistical-response-to-deflategate/34434/

Jesus.

That pic of TB12 reminded me of Private Pyle in Full Metal Jacket.

I love how at the end Marshall Faulk has to say "Irv!" trying to reel Michael Irvin in all like "Hey Michael, your love for Tom Brady is making me feel insecure, please stop. I have feels."

Faulk was pointing up and mouthing something to Irvin, anyone make out what it was? Dude is a friggin baby.

Gotta give Sanders and Irvin credit for being so complimentary to Brady on The NFL Network. I wonder if their bosses aren't too happy about this

This may just be the best quote of all time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back