PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deion Sanders on the 'handshake'

Status
Not open for further replies.
He sure does. ;)

capt199ad2fbf0b640d0b66e2e775369613.colt_patriots_football_mame139.jpg

What a sleeze. Dungy is looking right past him as he shakes BB's hand. What a hypocrite.

By the way, after the AFCCG, Peyton went out of his way to say it meant a lot to him when BB and Brady congratulated him and told him they were rooting for Peyton to win the Super Bowl.

Re: Picture of Handshake

I think that was before the game...

... eh nvm its dark out so it must be after the game

Last edited:
What a sleeze. Dungy is looking right past him as he shakes BB's hand. What a hypocrite.

Take it easy. Neither one is looking at the other.

capt199ad2fbf0b640d0b66e2e775369613.colt_patriots_football_mame139.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Belichick had to avert his eyes in the presence of a living saint, or be consumed by the righteous fires of the seraphim.

:D :D :applause smilie:

It's funny, the two guys I couldn't stand in uniform were Keyshawn and Deion. They've actually turned into two pretty entertaining guys to watch on the tube.

I loved them both in uniform. Both great talents!

Why is NFLN reporting that Gibbs ran off the field without shaking hands with BB? I was at the game but didn't see the handshake, too many people milling around on the field.

Last edited:

Why is NFLN reporting that Gibbs ran off the field without shaking hands with BB? I was at the game but didn't see the handshake, too many people milling around on the field.

i think NFLN saw the same tv shots we saw.

I was there too...all I remember is thousands of people leaving the game, being one of them and worrying about the godawful traffic...Handshakegate....only on Patsfans.com

I saw BB roaming around the crowd apparently looking to shake someone's hand. I don't pay close attention to such trivialities so I don't know if he found his target or if was after he already shook hands with Gibbs.

I was there too...all I remember is thousands of people leaving the game, being one of them and worrying about the godawful traffic...Handshakegate....only on Patsfans.com

Handshakegate...that is hilarious! :rofl: So much petty analysis this year. I guess I will coin the term "runningupthescoregate".

On NFLN and either Football Night or ESPN they said that Gibbs walked off without shaking his hand, and then put up Godfrey's comments.

Did Gibbs avoid Belichick's handshake?

I was watching to see them shake because Gibbs and Greg WIlliams looked absolutely pissed as the pats kept scoring and scoring and keeping the first team defense in with a big lead, etc.

On TV, they showed both coaches coming out to what seemed like the middle of the field, then there was a cutaway to Brady shaking hands with some Redskin, and then the next shot showed Gibbs running towards the tunnel and Belichick standing there with a confused look on his face like he was looking for someone.

I am not sure if Fox did this intentionally to stir up muck (I wouldn't puit it past them).

Was anyone there who can fill me in?

ADPF

Last edited:
Re: Did Gibbs avoid Belichick's handshake?

I think Gregg Williams was more pissed that his defense was completely unable to stop the Patriots, not that they were running up the score.

I was watching to see them shake because Gibbs and Greg WIlliams looked absolutely pissed as the pats kept scoring and scoring and keeping the first team defense in with a big lead, etc.

On TV, they showed both coaches coming out to what seemed like the middle of the field, then there was a cutaway to Brady shaking hands with some Redskin, and then the next shot showed Gibbs running towards the tunnel and Belichick standing there with a confused look on his face like he was looking for someone.

I am not sure if Fox did this intentionally to stir up muck (I wouldn't puit it past them).

Was anyone there who can fill me in?

ADPF

They did shake hands, it was a big issue on the NFLN last night, somewhere on the forum is a photo showing the handshake.

Could the Football Coach handshake be the most unimportant part of the NFL?

Really, then why couldn't he shake Peyton's hand after the biggest collapse in AFCCG history?

Please stop lying, you disingenuous piece of garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes