PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deion Sanders is the man

Status
Not open for further replies.

slash83

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Flat out said Peyton Manning " CHOKED " on NFL's post game show. Glad somebody in the media came out and said it how it is on national TV.

Him and Irvin were very critical of Manning's choke last night, loved it.

I like Sanders too. He says it like it is. That said, would anybody care to weigh in on Sanders when he said that Brady "played like hot garbage" against the Ravens? Just want to do a little social experiment...

Flat out said Peyton Manning " CHOKED " on NFL's post game show. Glad somebody in the media came out and said it how it is on national TV.

Agreed. The media's been his biggest apologist ever since I can remember, they always either made excuses for him losing big games (usually the same excuses Peyton used), or they'd phrase any critique of him in such a PC way it became simply nauseating. He fell back into his old ways last night, and his old way was to choke,there's really no other word to describe it:confused2:

That said, would anybody care to weigh in on Sanders when he said that Brady "played like hot garbage" against the Ravens?

What's your point? Apples and oranges; saying someone played like crap is different than saying someone "choked". Two different connotations; you could argue that they may actually mean the same thing but "choke" is a more demeaning word, almost slurrish. Tell a player he played like hot garbage that day and he might agree with you; tell a player he choked and see what he says.

Deion is pretty good on the NFLN. My favorite quote: "I love me some Wes Welker". he loves #83.

I like Sanders too. He says it like it is. That said, would anybody care to weigh in on Sanders when he said that Brady "played like hot garbage" against the Ravens? Just want to do a little social experiment...

A ridiculous statement.

It was about 0 degrees wind chill that day - he played like frozen garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes