PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deion Branch's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
He's got a similar situation to Brady, except he has to put more G forces on the re-built knee. Without that explosiveness and quickness, he may not be the same player.

Seahawks' Branch says he may never fully recover

You can never count a guy like that out, though, who is willing to put in the work.

I never counted him out or questioned his heart. Unfortunately, some injuries players never truly do overcome even with todays surgeries and medicine.

Deon who?

I don't seem to remember him...

We'll see...I know he was a pretty hard worker when he was here at times..but..who knows what has happened since he got THE GREEN. Time will tell.
I'm more concerned with what is happening with the New England Patriots...not ex-players.

Last edited:
He's got a similar situation to Brady, except he has to put more G forces on the re-built knee. Without that explosiveness and quickness, he may not be the same player.

Seahawks' Branch says he may never fully recover

You can never count a guy like that out, though, who is willing to put in the work.
I wouldn't count him out for not putting in the work, I'd count him out because his nickname is The Twig for a reason.

So both Branch and Givens had knee problems after leaving.

Last edited:
Just be thankful we didnt sign him for 39 mill. Even branch knows he isnt worth reggie wayne money.

i did hate to see Givens and Branch both go, but they both were injury prone and never really played a full 16 game season so in regards to the injury front realized that the Pats did not feel they were worth the money they were seeking. Sadly, for the both of them they have had suffered injuries since they left the Pats. Fortunately for the Pats we have had WRs the last two years that have palyed a full 16-game season, so that makes their departure less of a sting . . .

i did hate to see Givens and Branch both go, but they both were injury prone and never really played a full 16 game season so in regards to the injury front realized that the Pats did not feel they were worth the money they were seeking. Sadly, for the both of them they have had suffered injuries since they left the Pats. Fortunately for the Pats we have had WRs the last two years that have palyed a full 16-game season, so that makes their departure less of a sting . . .

Saying that Welker and Moss make the departures of Givens and Branch less of a sting might be the understatement of the century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back