PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deion Branch Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegs

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I was looking around online after reading your guys' posts about Deion and saw some BRAND NEW pictures of Deion that must have been taken within the last few weeks or so. I'm not sure if you guys care or not, but I thought Deion was great on this team and although now he is being a jerk, I would like to have him back and it is nice to see what he has been up to during the whole holdout situation.
Here is Deion after a recent workout. It's nice to know he is still in tip top shape. Keep up the good work Deion!
Beetlejuice.jpg

Here is Mr. Branch in his most recent interview regarding the whole holdout fiasco. He thought things would workout soon. We should take his word on it fellas.
beetlejuice_closeup.jpg

Here is Deion with His Agent (Right) and his assistant through this whole process to become overpayed, the one and only David Givens (Left). David is showing Deion the ropes, apparantly.
MarioandBeetle.jpg

Keegs said:
I was looking around online after reading your guys' posts about Deion and saw some BRAND NEW pictures of Deion that must have been taken within the last few weeks or so. I'm not sure if you guys care or not, but I thought Deion was great on this team and although now he is being a jerk, I would like to have him back and it is nice to see what he has been up to during the whole holdout situation.
Here is Deion after a recent workout. It's nice to know he is still in tip top shape. Keep up the good work Deion!
Beetlejuice.jpg

Here is Mr. Branch in his most recent interview regarding the whole holdout fiasco. He thought things would workout soon. We should take his word on it fellas.
beetlejuice_closeup.jpg

Here is Deion with His Agent (Right) and his assistant through this whole process to become overpayed, the one and only David Givens (Left). David is showing Deion the ropes, apparantly.
MarioandBeetle.jpg

Ah, the great Beetlejuice.

yes, he's a good man

Isn't this the guy Cuba Gooding Jr. portrayed in his movie?

State said:
Hhahaahahah

are you talking about the "Radio" guy?

State said:

No, you're thinking of former Notre Dame coach Ty "Radio" Willingham...:)

These pics represent Deion in the past few months.

millenniumfalconrotsdvdanakins.jpg

millenniumfalconrotsdvdanakins.jpg

millenniumfalconrotsdvdanakins1.jpg

And his agent:

my.php

Hmm. It was a picture of Emperor Palpatine, but that aint working.

I actually think those are pretty reasonable comparisons.

Last edited:
Keegs said:
Beetlejuice.jpg

beetlejuice_closeup.jpg

MarioandBeetle.jpg

Keegs, I know we argue a lot, but i gotta applaud this one. i almost crapped my pants.

Digger44 said:
Keegs, I know we argue a lot, but i gotta applaud this one. i almost crapped my pants.
lol.

I saw that you responded and started laughing before i even opened it....
not the response i expected from you, but thanks.

He does look like Deion too.. As soon as i saw that interview with Deion in the Celtics jersey I could not get Beetlejuice out of my head.

Keegs said:
lol.

I saw that you responded and started laughing before i even opened it....
not the response i expected from you, but thanks.

He does look like Deion too.. As soon as i saw that interview with Deion in the Celtics jersey I could not get Beetlejuice out of my head.

shutup, back to business as usual you scum. lol

happy weekend everyone...a million bucks!...but no, that would send a ridiculous precedent. Sorry, it'll take me more than a week to get over this.

Attachments

• branch.jpg
    branch.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back