PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deion Branch appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahriman said:
I sincerely wish Deion and his family all the best and congradulate him on the security for his family and friends that he just acquired. On the field, I hope he continues to excell and show the fans of Seattle why we fell in love with the guy. As for his team, I hope they lose every game this season and we end up with the first overall pick.

But seriously: Good luck, Deion.

(And for the idiots who didn't graduate from Derrick Zoolander School For Kids Who Can't Read Good, this isn't the thread to debate or bash Deion. It's an appreciation thread. You know, for those of us who aren't mindless ogres that decry all things non-Patriots?)

I'll take that as a shot in my direction. :)

I loved (emphasize past tense) Deion while he was a Patriot, he was exciting to watch on the field and came up huge in some big games. I truly appreciate what he did for the team but that is in the past. It's all bittersweet at this point.

I appreciate the fact that Deion is gone. that is all. I don't appreciate the superbowl mvp b/c it was all Brady. And Rodney probably should have won it anyways.

Branch owes everything to the Pats coaches and Brady.

Enjoy your money jerkass, you better send Tom a thank you card. He made you.

The part of this I STILL dont understand is why Branch is playing for Seattle at damn near the same amount that we offered him.Was it a bigger signing bonus?It just doesnt seem right,because from what I can see.He really is not getting THAT much more money.

Last edited:
I wish Givens good luck.

Branch tried to walk out on his contract. Can't say I wish him well, truthfully.

I am at Deion.

But the only reason I am mad is because I loved seeing him in a Patriots uniform.

If he wasn't important to the team, I wouldn't be as mad as I am!

He was a big part of two Superbowl teams. A very important part.

Best of Luck to you Deion(I probably don't really mean that, but again, it is only because he was important to the Pats).

You got what you wanted!

Last edited:
Patriots4Ever said:
The part of this I STILL dont understand is why Branch is playing for Seattle at damn near the same amount that we offered him.Was it a bigger signing bonus?It just doesnt seem right,because from what I can see.He really is not getting THAT much more money.

Yes, it was the difference in guaranteed money. I think he was set to get 8 Mil of bonus money spread over two seasons from the Pats. With the Seahawks I think he's getting somwhere in the 12 mil range up front. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I cant say I appreciate him much more after all this. His best game was against Pitt in the AFC Title game. Good player not elite.

Keegs said:
I appreciate the fact that Deion is gone. that is all. I don't appreciate the superbowl mvp b/c it was all Brady. And Rodney probably should have won it anyways.

TRUE

:rocker: :rocker: I appreciate the fact that he left your team, and your team will be one playmaker short. I also appreciate the faact that Mr. Seeless is crying about it.

Last edited:
So the definition of Infinsible is 0-1, is that correct? :confused:

mgcolby said:
So the definition of Infinsible is 0-1, is that correct? :confused:

This guy is just an attention whore troll.

Unlike Aqua4 or Welker, he brings nothing to the table other than being a pain in the ass.

I predict that he will be gone soon but not voluntarily.

I really appreciated Branch up until 9/2/06.

Now, I'm glad that he is gone to an NFC team and I hope he has a mediocre carrer now that he has his money. I do not wish him any injury.

Keegs said:

Ditto.

Eff you, Holdout. And your scum agent, too. See you in '08, if you're still in the league.

Every time someone dishonors his contract, I will forevermore refer to said dishonor as "pulling a branch."

Be careful not to slip on the wet turf in Seattle; it would really be a shame if you were to tear up your knee, or something. Yessir, a real shame.

P.S. to #93: Shut your highly compensated mouth and start playing up to your prematurely generous contract. In your case, I root for the name on the front of your jersey, not the name on the back of your jersey.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Appreciation Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes