PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deion and Bam Childress

Status
Not open for further replies.

aabtec

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
What happens to Deion's value if Bam has a great year. I wonder if the league will look at him like he is a system WR. That any wr playing with Brady will look great.

aabtec said:
What happens to Deion's value if Bam has a great year. I wonder if the league will look at him like he is a system WR. That any wr playing with Brady will look great.

Good point. We can only hope. Be great on both counts, Bam having great year and Branch getting his just desserts.

aabtec said:

But that is demonstrably NOT true, e.g. Bethel Johnson, David Terrell and who was that big name FA WR who was a stiff and couldn't learn the system? Ah, the vaunted Donald Hayes.

I think there is little chance of anyone thinking Branch is a system WR ....

Branch's greatest assets are his BIG game play and YAC both of which are personal attributes that will come out in any system....

Branch may not be a top ten reciever but he is a PLAYER who can and has made a difference in big games.

Not every WR who plays for Tom Brady looks great.

I laugh at people who think systems can get open and catch passes.

I'm more interested in seeing how Givens does with Tennesee.

belichickaholic said:
I'm more interested in seeing how Givens does with Tennesee.

I'll be watching him every week and I'm anxious to see it. I predict he won't do a whole lot. I think he played a little bit in the first preseason game and didn't have any catches. Hasn't played since.

TNPatsFan said:
I'll be watching him every week and I'm anxious to see it. I predict he won't do a whole lot. I think he played a little bit in the first preseason game and didn't have any catches. Hasn't played since.

I'll be watching Givens like a hawk also. I think he'll be a very good indicator of whether or not the QB makes the WR on the Patriots roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back