PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DeflateGate Reaching New Heights In Absurdity

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you read both of his pieces you can only come away with the conclusion that Bob is a very very confused man.

Jim Plunkett won two SBs with the Raiders not three.
Lazy writer.

Will someone please give a one-line summary?

So we're taking the shotgun approach, I see.

Sorry, never going to be reading any link to a Bob George column anymore.

The "capitulation" one drained all credibility for that writer in my book.

Good luck with your career, maybe that "Look at me, I'll write anything to get clicks" method will work for you. You never know.

Sorry, never going to be reading any link to a Bob George column anymore.

The "capitulation" one drained all credibility for that writer in my book.

Good luck with your career, maybe that "Look at me, I'll write anything to get clicks" method will work for you. You never know.

Eh, we all have a few incredibly dumb statements in us. He's lost credibility re: Deflategate with me, but I'm not going to rule him out entirely over one article.

image.jpg

"Deflategate is reaching new heights of absurdity."

vnnk35.jpg

"No, No, It's time for Brady to capitulate and move on."

If you read both of his pieces you can only come away with the conclusion that Bob is a very very confused man.

I don't know who wrote the first article and who wrote the second. Bob or George? Or maybe it was George then Bob.

Its like mah daddy always said .... "Never trust a man with two first names".

Another article excusing Goodell's lack of integrity. In fact, the article is making it clear that Goodell is willing to demonstrate a complete lack of integrity in order to get a desired outcome.

Goodell is taking a minor slap on the wrist and turning it into a major personal defining moment, and Goodell will make it happen by hook or by crook.

And, yet, this is the same author who says that Brady must capitulate even if he's innocent. Said author should do two things:

1. Take a good, long look in the mirror and figure out just who the hell that guy staring back at him happens to be.
  2. Learn to go after the proper people in "he said/she said" situations. Hint: The one ****canning 'good' principles for despicable reasons is rarely going to be the one with which to side

The mob mentality around here is pretty outta control atm.

Another pathetic article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes