PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deflategate in the eye of a Pats fan...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannydyn

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I thought it would be fun to come up with our own analogies with regards to what this whole deflategate BS is analogues to...

My analogy to the whole thing:

Brady's car (who is believed to have been drive by him) got caught on camera going 56mph in a 55mph zone. Brady is arrested and charged for reckless driving while intoxicated, and sent to jail for 4 years. :p

I thought it would be fun to come up with our own analogies with regards to what this whole deflategate BS is analogues to...

My analogy to the whole thing:

Brady's car (who is believed to have been drive by him) got caught on camera going 56mph in a 55mph zone. Brady is arrested and charged for reckless driving while intoxicated, and sent to jail for 4 years. :p

Overturned on appeal, because Officer Belichick placed the radar gun 20 feet from where it was supposed to be...

1 of 20 people crossing the street (Edit at a crosswalk with the right of way), when suddenly a car pulls up and 4 officers get (plain clothes) get out of the car, knock him to the ground and arrest him for jaywalking. The judge decides to give him 3 years in jail for aggravated assault.

If you're saying, huh? Yeah, welcome to being a patriots fan.

Last edited:
I'm walking down the street with a friend and a piano falls out of the window and lands on him and kills him. The police show up and arrest me. I am charged with homicide and since they found a picture in my high school yearbook that I was in the band, it's clear I know how to use a musical instrument.

I can't hear the haters...the SB wins are making too much noise

Wrong he was doing 55 in a 55 according to the radar gun, but the town Nazi told the police he was going 85 so they arrested him for all that stuff!

I'm having a hard time understanding all these Pat's fans analogies of someone barely breaking the law. Hasn't everyone read the report yet? ? It's plain as day to see by reading the report that there was no tampering, thus no breaking of any "laws" by either a little or a lot.

The only analogy that ever pops in my mind.

Hitler gets people to hate Jews and kill them all. Goodell gets people to hate on the Patriots. That's pretty much it. The propaganda machine has never been stronger. Hitler would be envious of how strong the propaganda machine is today. Hitler's propaganda machine pales in comparison.

Okay once more... let's draw the line at the holocaust comparison

Sucks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back