PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Definitive Dynasty Statistic Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbb9s

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I am always amazed that the Pats have set the standard for some pretty amazing statistics/streaks/records since '01. The scoring first in X amount of games, not being behind in a game from Thanksgiving until the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl in 04 (03 season), games without back-to-back loses, different starters used in one season by a division winner, win streak in 03/04, back to back 17-2 season (34-4) but even better: 34-2 if you exclude the first two loses of 03, not losing a game at home for 2 yrs including playoffs......and then of course TB with attempts to start career without a pick, winning percentages in back-to-back season, playoff wins to start career, record in 3 point and less games, record in OT games, et cetera.

I suggest everyone chips in and posts what they believe is the most impressive stat/streak/record from this dynasty so that we can create a difinitive collection......all I ask is that you state the streak/record/stat clearly and reference it with backup or a link if it is more obscure. In other words, be more specific than I was in this aforementioned examples.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back