Welcome to PatsFans.com

Definition Of Treason

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Here is a few dictionary definitions of the word "treason". I will continue to point out individuals who are guilty of this crime, be they politicians, individuals, or groups. There is no greater scumbag than one guilty of treason. If that gets me banned yet again from this board, then so be it.

Looks like another stunning defeat for free speech. There are those in here that prefer to censor the truth instead of allow it to be spoken. Apparently calling a spade a spade is now considered a "personal attack".

1. Violation of allegiance toward one's country or sovereign, especially the betrayal of one's country by waging war against it or by consciously and purposely acting to aid its enemies.
    2. A betrayal of trust or confidence.

1. a crime that undermines the offender's government
    2. disloyalty by virtue of subversive behavior
    3. an act of deliberate betrayal [syn: treachery]

Last edited: Nov 25, 2007
  2. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +294 / 12 / -10

Personal attacks are not allowed in this forum. If you don't want to exhibit more courtesy, then why not find a forum for like-minded people? Unfortunately for you, this forum puts limits on personal attacks, and the reasons for that have nothing to do with you. It has to do with helping patsfans.com keep its members and maintain an positive image.

3. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No, the ultra-liberal moderator puts a limit on what conservatives can say. You don't even realize how biased you are... in your own little list of "personal insults" from the closed thread, you are sure to mention every instance of me calling someone a "traitor" but you conveniently edited out the example of me being called a "paranoid dick". After all, you certainly wouldn't want to apply the rules of this forum equally, would you..?

I stand by my definitions of the word treason (well, they aren't mine, they were taken from dictionary.com) and I will continue to speak the truth. Of course, in typical liberal fashion, you wish to censor the truth.

Why don't you just drop any and all pretense of impartiality, Patters...? You're not fooling anyone (except perhaps yourself)...

4. Patters

Ratings:
    +294 / 12 / -10

Only when there are personal attacks. The same goes for liberals.

Actually, I did list the post that used "paranoid dick," but used other expressions from it. I tried to list every post that had a personal attack but I didn't list every personal attack.

It would help you to have a little more objectivity, but you feel like a victim. That's how many people who break rules feel. That's why they keep breaking rules.

I'm quite impartial, though I do pay extra attention to posts by people who are complained about, especially by PM or to the administrators. Over time, there have been a number of complaints about your posts.

5. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

:rofl: Stop it..!! :rofl: You're killing me..!! :rofl:
    Ohhhhhhh.... so that's the secret..!! I point out personal attacks and people call me a whiner... then those same people do the same only via PM...

Well I guess from now on I shall be sure to send you a PM when appropriate. Then you'll have no excuse, because you're so "impartial" right..?

6. Patters

Ratings:
    +294 / 12 / -10

I would guess that for every 25 personal attacks, I post one warning, but a concentration of attacks as in the thread I locked certainly stands out far more than the isolated attack. And if you make a bunch of attacks and someone finally responds in kind, I'll try to take a quick look to see who started it and who's pursuing it. For instance, in the thread I closed, you made 6 personal attacks before anyone else made any. Is that really hard for you to see? Or can you recall a thread where someone else did the same thing and wasn't called out?

7. BbRrUeSwCsHkIe

BbRrUeSwCsHkIe On the Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

**snork**

That's a new one.

8. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I disagree that calling someone a traitor is a personal attack. That's the whole purpose of this thread, where I showed the dictionary definition of treason.
    Oh, please don't make me post the list of personal attacks levied at me that you have completely ignored... you know how much I hate to do that....

Plus, be forewarned... if you're going to be so sensitive as to consider "moonbat" a personal attack, then you're closing the door on many of your liberal cohorts' favorite little phrases. Although considering you don't apply the rules with any semblance of impartiality, I guess that doesn't matter...

Last edited: Nov 25, 2007
  9. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

just get rid of him...

he brings absolutely nothing to the table besides hatred, insecurity, intolerance and immaturity... sorry, but it's true... i've yet to see him form a coherant argument supported by reputable links or facts...

all he does is rant, based on nothing more than feeling and opinion...

couple that with the fact that he's ignored several "final warnings", and has devolved into racial and homophobic insults, and what you have is someone who has become a stain and embarrrassment to Patsfans PoFo integrity....

it's one thing to debate, it's another to suggest another poster "get his shinebox"

10. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

11. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Oh, don't you worry... there's little doubt I shall be gone from here soon enough... but you are demonstrating the absolute height of hypocrisy in the above. You posts here are the most vile, hateful, oftetimes racist and intolerant post in all the forums. If you were a conservative, you would have been banned long, long ago.

Every once in a while I forget why I have you KFed... these types of posts always serve to remind. PLONK!!!!!!

12. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Oh, please, PC. For all the epithets you hurl at other posters -- "idiot, Con man, full-of-dung, squeeze one out, turd, etc., etc., etc." (Seems like you have a severe anal fixation.) Qui throws out nothing by comparison. You out smack him 20 to one, easily.

Now you call for "just get rid of him". Such a lazy defeated attitude is the epitome of "liberal" hypocrisy: you want everybody to "have their say"... everybody [highlight] EXCEPT [/highlight] those who differ with you; those who show any dissent from you are to be banned. Heil PC/Liberal Leftists. LOL. LOLOL.

:nono:

//

13. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +429 / 12 / -26

Do you ever read what you have written, and then what you write.. you need to do some serious self reflection..

14. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

what a surprise... it's Fog lying again... well, let's review, shall we?

"idiot"... haven't called anyone here an idiot since being dressed down months ago... "Con man" what's the problem? it's a play on words, truncating the word Conservative, along with 'man'... you are a man, aren't you? the fact that it offends you is of your own making.... "full-of-dung" referred to your post, not you, nice try... "squeeze one out"??? please refer me to that one, i don't remember offering it; if it was after i was spoken to, i'll capitulate, but i still see nothing yet.... "turd" again referred to a thread, AND is the actual forum name of another poster here... i didn't realize pointing that out was "offensive" to you... nope, you haven't displayed any examples since the summer...

as for who has the "anal fixation" ... well, by looking back at your thread titles, and obsession with gays and their sex, that would be you with the fixation, it seems...

as for everyone having their say, of course i want that... especially you.... what i don't want, however, is one poster with an apparent hyperactive disorder who has yet to form a cohesive, comprehensive argument here to cost us all the use of the forum simply because he can't be civil (as well as can't debate) ...

Last edited: Nov 26, 2007
  15. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

what's funny is not that he created a new profile and raced back to "get in the last word" once again (the very thing he routinely accuses others of doing when they bludgeon his argument)... what's funny is that, in creating a brand new profile to get around his banning, he has once again used the avatar of a Jedi...

a fictional space character that is supposed to represent the epitomy of honor and valor...

16. Patters

Ratings:
    +294 / 12 / -10

Use your noggin; you're being illogical. Describing a member of this forum as being someone who:

commits "a crime that undermines the offender's government"
    show "disloyalty by virtue of subversive behavior" or
    engages in "an act of deliberate betrayal [syn: treachery]"

is certainly a personal attack, and a pretty severe one, or do you happen to think that being treasonous or a traitor is no big deal?

I know there have been personal atacks, and there have been warning issues, but please don't spin my comments. I asked if you can think of a thread where someone taunted and baited you over and over until you finally had to respond in kind? In the thread I closed, that's what you did. Taunted and baited over and over (6x) until others started to criticize you.

17. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +580 / 6 / -2

As long as you call it both ways.

18. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +720 / 2 / -9

What About Health Care
    :bricks:

19. Real World

Ratings:
    +580 / 6 / -2

Don't look now, but you've just described yourself. :p (I'm teasing pal)

20. Real World

Ratings:
    +580 / 6 / -2

People in here need to grow a set, seriously. If calling someone a traitor in a political forum is a personal attack, then you honestly should just close the political forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.