Welcome to PatsFans.com

Definition Of The Word "Savage"

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +578 / 2 / -9

Would any of our resident loons who get all bent out of shape at the word "savage" consider this scumsucking animal a "savage"

I would recommend as punishment to this dog Public Beheading held in Teele Sq then hang the body on the Mystic River Bridge and set it on fire like they do over in "you know where"

Somerville man charged in grisly attack on girlfriend
  2. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +348 / 3 / -13

He should be castrated for the minimum punishment. Max would be life in prison with all his fingers & thumbs cut off....
  3. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Rookie

Ratings:
    +209 / 0 / -4

#75 Jersey

Do you remember the Charles Stuart case? Guy claimed that he and his wife were carjacked, only the truth was that he killed her along with their unborn baby?

Well, a former boss who grew in Boston told me that he had a friend who was a Statie that told him that when they pulled Charles Stuart out of the Charles River (after his "suicide") he had his testicles in his mouth. I guess the father of Carol Stuart owned a bar in Revere that was frequented by police and firefighters. Do the math.
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2011
  4. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +214 / 3 / -4

I only vaguely remember that case -- was in college at the time. Just read about it since you brought it up. The guy shot himself in the stomach to disguise his crime? That's commitment (or stupidity)...

I wonder if harry would have called him a savage... or the alleged assailants...
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +578 / 2 / -9

You bet, Stuart was a Savage a piece of worthless sh!t.