Defensive Tackle talk

Discussion in 'Patriots Draft Talk' started by Box_O_Rocks, Jan 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Box_O_Rocks

Box_O_Rocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

News - Still a game - Cincinnati Bengals

2. memphis DT clinton mcdonald played in the east west shrine game.......during the practices, he simply proved too quick for OL's

this guy is 6'3"/285 and has run the 40 as fast as 4.68 (faster than many LB's)....some websites don't even list this guy, but he had 7 sacks this past season.....one website even lists him at DE

3. memento

memento On the Game Day Roster

the fatter, the stronger, the nastier the better if we can't resign wilfork.

i think we can resign wilfork, and he's plenty fatstrongnasty enough for me.

interesting read on Raji, i'll be interested in where he goes.

4. Box_O_Rocks

I've watched him on at least one game, he's quick, but he doesn't seem to have the strength at the point of attack.

5. Box_O_Rocks

6. yeah.......he might be weak against the run.....so is jarvis green......but mcdonald will come at the minimum

7. Ochmed Jones

Ochmed Jones Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

#12 Jersey

Does anybody here think that BB knows as this point in time whether he can resign Wright, if indeed BB wants to keep Wright?

I say that because with 1 FA DL this year and 3 next year, BB has some work to do in this dept either by way of resigning or restocking.

And then there is DE Jackson of LSU. A 3-4 DE (clone of Warren if you will) sitting there as a late first or early seocnd rounder.

BB does love his big talented DE's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.