PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Defensive player maybe be given helmet radio - Which Pat should be our Defensive QB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, right, for an 'on topic' reply, my vote would go to Bruschi. If you gave it to someone else and tried to have BOTH of them serve the role (only with Bru sans earphone) it'd be a case of too many chefs in the kitchen. Bru will already assume this role so why not give it to him and just have it status quo. I understand the argument about LBs swapping in and out though. Hopefully they just vote no and we don't have to worry about it.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Just Say NO. Cripes, in ten years they're going to be sending in plays, diagramed in 3D to the quarterback's digital helmet visor. Ten years later, holes and running lanes will highlighted in real-time on the running back's digital visor.

While I'm inclined to agree with you - the premise of the thread is the expectation that the Competition Committee will take this action - not whether or not they should.

If they do give Defense the same technology as the Offense, I'd be surprised if BB refused to take advantage of such a tool based on his love of the purity of the game.

He'd do what he always does - use the rules as they stand to give himself the ultimate advantage

Since Bruschi is already like an onfield coach, my inclination might be to have someone else be the one to take on the responsibility. Bruschi can read and react well enough without the distraction of a coach in his ear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back