PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Defensive Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgteich

PatsFans.com Veteran
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
They won't again get to play a team with three players with zero snaps in the NFL. We looked OK. Our defensive line should have been able to destroy the rookies, even if we posters wanted to draft two of them ourselves.

We will know a lot more about our defensive line after next week's game.

Last edited:
I hope Kevin Carter is on the way...

i agree the bills had 3 rookies on the OL and realy untell the last drive by the bills the pats where geting killed by them

now they are playing the jets a team with 3 all pro line men on there team

i hope the DB can hold up because they will need to blitz a lot to stop the run and the pass

Good point. The DBs aren't going to be facing a scared quarterback and be able to shut down the opposing offense by doubling the two main receivers and ignoring the rest of the players against the Jets, especially if Mayo can't play. The Jets' coaches are probably setting protections and preparing to attack this defense over the middle even as we speak.

And if Wilfork is really that bad without Seymour to protect him and this wasn't just a one game fluke, it's going to be 2002 all over again, so let's hope he pulls his head out of his sizable ass, because at times he appeared to be getting beaten by rookies as if he'd never played before.

I agree. They are the weakest Dline in the AFC. They suck. Belichick sucks. Pat Patriot sucks. Big Fat Wilfork sucks everything just sucks

And if Wilfork is really that bad without Seymour to protect him and this wasn't just a one game fluke, it's going to be 2002 all over again, so let's hope he pulls his head out of his sizable ass, because at times he appeared to be getting beaten by rookies as if he'd never played before.

The Bills no huddle O probably contributed in large part to that perception.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes