PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no...the D played great there is no undenying that..Did I even critizize the D at all?? No they played super..just incredible..I think more my point is that they will miss Seau...especially with the run. I think the D played really great..but concern has to be axout the running game..and stopping it. I'm not sure they wish to do that..have Vrabel and Bruschi in there..inside. I HOPE they can get it together for the playoffs...more so keep itr together..for the D has been super. Seau was a missing piece in the LB situation..and his injury I think is troubling..although I also think the team WILL find a solution.
I was not critical of the D as a whole..more a obersvation of the run D..and how it changed after he was hurt.
Stan, of course you didn't criticize the D and I didn't accuse of any such foolishness. You are just in mourning for a pretty darn good football player who would have looked really neat playing in the Super Bowl in a Pats' uniform.

My point for all of us suffering the loss of a newly beloved Patriot, is for people to not despair, there is an afterlife of hope in the playoffs and a talented defensive core with time to prepare themselves for the trek to the promised land - even if it is in Miami. The Pats are about to put together a 7 game win streak to close out the regular season and enter the playoffs tanned and tested. Seau will be there on the sidelines in February to share in the moment, it might even encourage him to come back and try to play in one.

These are the good old days, lets get the tailgate cookin' and the stadium rockin'. :eat1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes