Welcome to PatsFans.com

defend our ports

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by patriotspride, Feb 24, 2006.

1. patriotspride

patriotspride Banned

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Last edited: Feb 24, 2006
  2. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams Moderator PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

I'm sure that everyone that signed that petition was equally upset when Bill Clinton let the Chinese, that's right, the Chinese, run the port of Santa Barbara, CA. The bottom line is every port is this country is run by a foriegn based company, but the security is run by a state owned port authority along with the US coast guard and Customs and Border Protection.

http://www.dailyrepublican.com/clintonlifts.html
    "Early in 1996, the Chinese Red Army owned COSCO enterprise struck an inside deal with the assistance of the White House to take over the Long Beach Naval Station and Shipyard in a controversial deal now under scrutiny because it never received a security check and the contract was not open to competitive public bidding as required of U.S. owned shipping firms

To make matters worse, earlier this year, the Clinton administration approved the Communist Chinese for a U.S. taxpayer-backed $138 million loan guarantee for the Communist Chinese to build Chinese ships at an Alabama shipyard"

How stupid does Hillary look now? Can she be more disingenious?
  3. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

FTW, I don't think you know this or not Clinton has been given lifetime immunity from criticism by Patters, AAB, NEM and Pujo. You may never ever bring up what he did again, he is perfect he is their political Jesus.

ALL HAIL CLINTON! :horn:
  4. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Can't argue with the results. You're just bummed that you didn't make as much money as the rest of us on his technology ride. BTW...thank Gore for the internet which you are currently using. :cool: I'll bet you wish Bush could think of something as revolutionary. Well, we got the Segway under him...which he managed to crash/fall off of. Must have been trying to chew gum at the same time. :rofl:
  5. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams Moderator PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

But what about the point I made? Clinton let the Chinese run a port? Any thoughts on that and Hillary's outrage?

Nice change of subject
  6. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Can't get over the Clintons can ya? I love it.

Would you like to discuss how Bush's good friend Chalabi was caught providing secrets to Iran. That is the same Chalabi that said we'd be greeted with sweets and flowers. The same Chalabi who had to have his computer seized by our military forces in Iraq. The same Chalabi who was sitting next to Laura Bush at the 2003 SOTU address. The same Chalabi that now heads up the oil ministry.

Yes, I said Iran. http://zfacts.com/p/154.html

There's Bush's friends for ya. I'm sure some of your RNC contributions went to cover his million dollar a month salary while he was working for the Iraqi "exiles". Actually, it was my tax dollars that paid for him so yeah, I'm not too happy about the traitor.
  7. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Old news. But keep it coming. Im glad you worry more about what happened 10 years ago than you do about whats happining today. Says alot.
  8. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Clinton was a complete piece of S#!T, IMO. His presidency was worthless except for the fact he enacted NAFTA, which will prove to be the ruin of this country's working class. The Santa Barbara thing was unbelievable to me and I thought the Gov't learned a lesson from the limited outrage, but it didn't.

Clinton=Bush