PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Deeeep Thoughts... with Jack Del Rio

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-ShirtDynasty

Reaction score
On not wasting his time trying to motivate his team with the disrespect card:
''I really spend very little time on that," he said. ''In fact, I really think the more it's talked about, the more it's repeated."

Hmmm... the more it's talked about, the more it's repeated? Man, that's some heavy stuff. I guess I never really thought about it like that (passes bong to next poster). :cool:

Cough Cough Gag - smoking the cheap sh$t again I see. Nice to see he's not emphasizing tghe disrepsect - I hate how that stuff fornicates with my mind - card. That team doesn't have Rodney, they have no idea what it's like to be truly 'disrespected'. MMMMMMM Pankcakes!

Glad to see he's not too nervous about coming up to play the defending champs.

By the end of the week, he'll have to use a spray bottle just to say "hello".

Box_O_Rocks said:
Cough Cough Gag - smoking the cheap sh$t again I see. Nice to see he's not emphasizing tghe disrepsect - I hate how that stuff fornicates with my mind - card. That team doesn't have Rodney, they have no idea what it's like to be truly 'disrespected'. MMMMMMM Pankcakes!

Funniest response I've read all year.....laughing all morning rocks. Thanks.

Box_O_Rocks said:

See? This is why I can't take the Jags seriously. Message to Coach Del Rio: "Hey, can you bring your axe with ya?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back