PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Decent chance of Jets coming to Foxboro for playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see the Jets winning out. I think they will lose tonight actually.

Playing like crap and beating two of the three or four worst teams in the league back to back has created this false sense of hope for them. They have a decent defense and one of the league's worst offenses (if not the worse). I can't see them winning five games in a row.

Tonight's game has 12-9 written all over it. I can't believe it's the Monday night game.

That being said the Jets do have an easy end of year schedule. Anything is possible.

The Jets will not be coming to Foxboro for the playoffs unless they are buying tickets from Stubhub to watch from the stands.

Even if they were to win out the tiebreakers don't necessarily favor them, though it's complicated I hear.

The Jets will not be coming to Foxboro for the playoffs unless they are buying tickets from Stubhub to watch from the stands.

Even if they were to win out the tiebreakers don't necessarily favor them, though it's complicated I hear.
From the link above....
Yes, the Jets are still alive
Have patience with us. We still haven't forked the Jets and it won't happen any time soon if Gang Green takes care of business against the Tennessee Titans on Monday night.

Rex Ryan's merry bunch is alive. If the Jets win their final three games -- which would mean five consecutive wins to close the season -- they're playing in January IF the winner of Bengals vs. Steelers loses the following week. Scarily possible considering the Jets face the Chargers and Bills to close the campaign.

I realize the Jets are mathematically alive.

But math ignores the fundamental theorem of Jet suckitude.

crazy to say but if the jets win out, and the bengals and steelers each lose one more game, the Jest get the #6 seed, coming to NEP as #3.

Jest would have to beat Tenn, SD, Buffalo. possible.
then if Cinn beats injured Pitt next week, then loses to Ravens, JEST would get in. also possible.

[Pitt and Cinn play each other next week so one will lose.
the last week Pitt plays Cleveland
the last week Cinn plays Baltimore]

some playoff fun-matics.

-- FRITZ

9f10b6c1.gif

I feel like we'll get the Steelers. The Steelers/Broncos/Texans just seems like an absolutely brutal road to get to the Super Bowl, doesn't it?

I feel like we'll get the Steelers. The Steelers/Broncos/Texans just seems like an absolutely brutal road to get to the Super Bowl, doesn't it?

yea its pretty bad....bring it on

this thread is mistitled..it should be descent not decent..

Nope I was wrong. I didn't think it was possible that Sanchez could surpass the combined sucktitude of Titans, San Diego and Bills, but tonight, Mark took it to an entire new level. 5 turnovers in a 14-10 game.

Nope I was wrong. I didn't think it was possible that Sanchez could surpass the combined sucktitude of Titans, San Diego and Bills, but tonight, Mark took it to an entire new level. 5 turnovers in a 14-10 game.

Sanchez channelled his inner Flacco. :D

Love Marks coments " I have to play better" ?

He always sounds like someone who's failing a self-help workshop or cult indoctrinization. He repeats what's he's told to say or thinks he should say, there's just no belief or heart in the mantra.

…if someone will sell them tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey