PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

December 9th Finally!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Warden Is Showing His True Colors .just Another Troll .

I don't need to prove anything to you so STFU. I saw it myself watching his dumb @ss.
Didn't think so. You're just good at hurling mindless invectives. Have you reached your 13th birthday, yet son?

Well, we'll find out whether or not they can back it up, eh? I think they can and will.
On a similar note:Tedy B. is a big yapper too. He's so ridiculous with that stupid "nasty" face he puts on on the side-line. He's a serious pile on type LB too. F him, I say.
OH YA WELL NA NA NA NA NA TROY PALOMALO LOOKS LIKE A GIRLY GIRL WITH THAT STUPID HAIR :rolleyes: :rolleyes: GIVE ME A BREAK. YOUR TALKING ABOUT LOOKS ON PLAYERS FACES NOW? i think i mis judged you

Last edited:
True colors nothing. I just tired of some of your BS and some of the other BS I keep reading. And before you even say it, I'll stay here as long as I f-ing like. Got it?
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa somebodies upset .your in our armed forces?this country is in deep sh-t .:rolleyes: im sorry we made your boyfriend jimmysh-tscorn cry .i think its nice you feel the need to protect him.you should move to mass and get married lol

Last edited:
"Oh I'm sorry Mr. Pride. I'll be a good little troll from now on."
Gawd forbid you get some of your own bullsh*t thrown back at you. Ya Can dish it out, but....

What about you? Have you reached your 13th birthday yet?

Yes, I'm tlaking about Tedy's little "Tough Look" that he pulls out of no where when the cameras are on him and I'm saying it's f-ing pathetic.
I'm not the one who is upset :D you are lmao .I'm having fun watching you get all upset and making a ass of yourself lol.the look on teddies face ?:confused: wow good one .there is no come back for that .teddys little tough guy face .you should look in the mirror and see what you have become .its very sad to see a man serving his country reduced to talking about the look on a players face .great football talk lmao .very insightful and intelligent comments :rolleyes:

LOL. Riiiight. No brain child, I reached that many, many years ago. You? Again, I don't need to provide proof of anything to you. Like I said, I noticed it watching. Now shut your cok holster.
A predictable piece of work. No surprise here, as the recent study tracking those who get into flame wars on Internet message boards stated that they have "deep seeded conflicts resulting from negative self-perception."

Sounds like you, eh?

A predictable piece of work. No surprise here, as the recent study tracking those who get into flame wars on Internet message boards stated that they have "deep seeded conflicts resulting from negative self-perception."

Sounds like you, eh?
the steelers definitely have better facial expressions then the pats .he got us on that one lmao :D

Listen to me pal. Unless you've ever worn a uniform then you need not mention it again because it's none of your business or concern. Nor do you know the first thing about it.
dont look now im making the teddy face lmao :D go cry

Last edited:
I believe we are screwed since the Pats can't run the facial expression offense. We haven't drafted well.

Oh I guess you are the appointed intellectual leader the Patsie Board then? Yes. I sometimes beat by dog for no reason. I also cut myself a lot. Anything else Dr. Phil?
im making the teddy face lmao .

I'll bet mommy thinks you're a good little girl too.
only when i make the teddy face :D .did you ever stop to think how gay you are? do the marines know your gay? your at this board in the hopes that the steelers beat the pats so you can say haha we won .you guys suck .your a bunch of ****ies bla bla ect ect .don't you have anything else going in your life ?did you ever stop and think how pathetic that is?

Last edited:
that's sad .i bet you were dishonorable discharged for not cleaning the latrines properly lmao .you washed up coward.your a disgrace to your country private .

C'mon PP, as much as laughed at your torture of Aqua because it was deserved, Warden and Crackhead really haven't been bad guys at all. They came back like men after the Jets loss and took it. There are far worse trolls around.
I remember you complimenting Warden when you found out he was a Marine. There's no need to pick on soldiers, we have no idea what they have and have not done.
I'm not trying to start any trouble with you at all, but I just think picking on someone about serving our country is a bit much.

that's sad .i bet you were dishonorable discharged for not cleaning the latrines properly lmao .you washed up coward.your a disgrace to your country private .

In all honesty, and all games aside, you are a serious piece of sh!t to comment on a guy serving his country. That's not funny and shows no class. You're an embarrassment to Pats fans or people in general. It's a shame people like you exist.

Last edited:
C'mon PP, as much as laughed at your torture of Aqua because it was deserved, Warden and Crackhead really haven't been bad guys at all. They came back like men after the Jets loss and took it. There are far worse trolls around.
I remember you complimenting Warden when you found out he was a Marine. There's no need to pick on soldiers, we have no idea what they have and have not done.
I'm not trying to start any trouble with you at all, but I just think picking on someone about serving our country is a bit much.
your right i did compliment him but then he started being a **** .he already admitted why hes here and its not to talk football.he started with me because his boyfriend jimmysh-tscorn was getting owned .the both of them came here to stir the pot .well the pots is stirred
and now they are both getting upset .pathetic

you dont seem like your laughing? but i am lmao
.you never served anything but hamburgers at burger king lol

Talk about true colors. This has nothing to do with the Military and the fact that you keep bringing it up AND consistently being disrespectful about it exposes you as the little prick you are. Keep talking. I don't imagine that it'll be tolerated for much longer.

your right i did compliment him but then he started being a **** .he already admitted why hes here and its not to talk football.he started with me because his boyfriend jimmysh-tscorn was getting owned .the both of them came here to stir the pot .well the pots is stirred
and now they are both getting upset .pathetic

Again, look at your last 50-100 posts and tell me when you've found ONE that is actually FB talk. YOU are the one with no other life. YOU are the one who's sole existence is to talk sh*t. It's all you've got. If you didn't have this and couldn't be anonymous about it, you wouldn't exist.

Last edited:
Talk about true colors. This has nothing to do with the Military and the fact that you keep bringing it up AND consistently being disrespectful about it exposes you as the little prick you are. Keep talking. I don't imagine that it'll be tolerated for much longer.
you started with me aswipe .i tried to be respectfull to you .youve admitted why your here .and its not to talk football .you felt the need to stick up for your ass crack friend because hes a steeler fan .you got all pissed off and started acting like a ***** .if you cant take it dont dish it out .go cry to your mommy

Dude, I've been barking up that tree for 2 years, don't bother. He's a 12 year old kid here to piss people off man. You're arguing with a little kid man, don't worry about him.

I never really interacted with her much until tonight. I belive you may be right.

I never really interacted with her much until tonight. I belive you may be right.
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:D when you go looking for trouble that's what you usually find.i hope you visitors here are enjoying your stay .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye