PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

December 9th Finally!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, your anonymity is what allows you to get away with your big mouth. I'm sorry that you have no friends and spend your every waking moment on the computer, but it's obvious that you are socially inept and the sooner you realize that fact, the sooner life will become easier for you. The funny thing is, you know that's the truth. Do you have a girlfriend? I'll bet only in your imagination. That is a fact and I'm laughing at you. The sad truth. Football can't change that punk.

:mad:
oh boohoo the little baby boy is getting mad lamo .get a life you sad sack of sh-t .i spend every waking moment on the computer ?your the idiot whos a steeler fan spending all your time at a patriots message board trolling lololololololol. dude put the beer down and stop sucking on that crack pipe lol lol go find your fat mama maybe she can get you to stop crying like a little b-tch.

Last edited:
BTW P-Pride. I think I'm done playing romper room with you for a while. It was mildly entertaining, but I'm beginning to find the same old BS with you a little boring. I'm sure you hear that a lot from the girls and I'm sorry, but hey,....things are tough all over.

Bye little lady.
whatever loser .i own you .you and i both know that :D go find your boy friend jimmysh-tscorn he needs his balls shaved and your the man for the job lol.

Last edited:
Sorry crack hole,but apparently you don't know the meaning of the word Punk. Someone who is loud, foolish, a petty gangster who can't back up their talk. Sounds like the Steelers of the 2000's to me. And besides Your the one who started this oh,about 5-6 weeks ago about how the the steelers were going to destroy the Pats. Since you seem to be a main mouth piece for the Squeelers along with a couple of others trolls I guess that makes you punks too. You look pretty foolish,with all that bragging and not being able to back it up and all. So since you guys have lost the best 6 out of 10. You want to go for best 15 out of 20?

The real season is just beginning. Relax. I'm cool with the game. I was hoping for the best but expecting the worst. The bottom line is that the Steelers got more out of that loss than you got out of that win.

The real season is just beginning. Relax. I'm cool with the game. I was hoping for the best but expecting the worst. The bottom line is that the Steelers got more out of that loss than you got out of that win.

Idiot post of the year.
Reality is SUCH a b!tch!

Holy Sh!t Cracky, that post goes to the top around here as the stupidest thing ever said, congrats.

I'd suggest running down to the local fix it shop and getting that loose screw of yours tightened.

You sound like one of those clambrains on ESPN with that moronic statement..............W-O-W.

Enlighten us all and do tell how the Steelers got more out of that loss than the Patriots got out of that win; this should be another gem.

And the Warden is mad at me for calling Steeler fans morons, go effin figure..........

You are the epitomy of a dope. They don,t come any freaking dumber than you. All that your team did yesterday is learn how to STFU.

You are the epitomy of a dope. They don,t come any freaking dumber than you. All that your team did yesterday is learn how to STFU.

Geez, New England has bandwagoneers coming out of the woodwork. :rolleyes:

This whole thing was blown out of context from Pittsburghs own media pushing Smith into that "guarantee" to you Patriot fans thinking that the entire Steelers team was somehow discounting the Patriots. Smith is young and inexperienced and made a mistake. I can't see how any Pats player could consider him mattering enough to get excited about what he said. Sure, he wouldn't back off, but how could he? He was led into that stupid guarantee and anyone with half a brain could tell it wasn't initiated by him nor was it his intention to issue one. He's guilty of not knowing how to handle the media and that's about it.

Kudos to your team for beating mine. Whoo hoo.

I suppose no one thinks Tom Brady was a punk for seeking out Anthony Smith after that TD? He claims Joe Montana was his idol and appears to be Mr. Class, yet I can't recall a single instance where after throwing a TD Joe Montana did anything but walk back to the bench. I knew he was a POS and I'm waiting patiently for the day he finally gets humbled. Although, we may have seen what a "sportsman" he isn't following that loss to Indy in the AFCCG last year.

Like JCC was eluding too, I can only hope that the Steelers got what they needed out of that loss to produce and execute a game plan that reverses the outcome of any rematch this year. Those of you who have been Patriots/Football fans less than ten years chuckle at the thought of losing to us or any other team you've beaten already this year. Those of us who've watched football for 20-30 or more years know that it's tough to beat an NFL team twice in one year. It happens sure, but it's certainly not a given. Especially with playoff teams.

oh boohoo the little baby boy is getting mad lamo .get a life you sad sack of sh-t .i spend every waking moment on the computer ?your the idiot whos a steeler fan spending all your time at a patriots message board trolling lololololololol. dude put the beer down and stop sucking on that crack pipe lol lol go find your fat mama maybe she can get you to stop crying like a little b-tch.

Mods? I've been warned for less than this.

Mods? I've been warned for less than this.
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa go cry to your mama .your pathetic :D there is no doubt i own you .

This whole thing was blown out of context from Pittsburghs own media pushing Smith into that "guarantee" to you Patriot fans thinking that the entire Steelers team was somehow discounting the Patriots. Smith is young and inexperienced and made a mistake. I can't see how any Pats player could consider him mattering enough to get excited about what he said. Sure, he wouldn't back off, but how could he? He was led into that stupid guarantee and anyone with half a brain could tell it wasn't initiated by him nor was it his intention to issue one. He's guilty of not knowing how to handle the media and that's about it.

Kudos to your team for beating mine. Whoo hoo.

I suppose no one thinks Tom Brady was a punk for seeking out Anthony Smith after that TD? He claims Joe Montana was his idol and appears to be Mr. Class, yet I can't recall a single instance where after throwing a TD Joe Montana did anything but walk back to the bench. I knew he was a POS and I'm waiting patiently for the day he finally gets humbled. Although, we may have seen what a "sportsman" he isn't following that loss to Indy in the AFCCG last year.

Like JCC was eluding too, I can only hope that the Steelers got what they needed out of that loss to produce and execute a game plan that reverses the outcome of any rematch this year. Those of you who have been Patriots/Football fans less than ten years chuckle at the thought of losing to us or any other team you've beaten already this year. Those of us who've watched football for 20-30 or more years know that it's tough to beat an NFL team twice in one year. It happens sure, but it's certainly not a given. Especially with playoff teams.
why do you think anybody here cares what your opinion is ?get a life :rolleyes:.the colts beat the pats twice last year.the steelers are not going to make the afccg .they are going to get pounded by the colts .i hope the steelers do make the afccg because they suck .

Last edited:
I suppose no one thinks Tom Brady was a punk for seeking out Anthony Smith after that TD?

Except Smith was taunting before the game too. He stood at the 50 yard line yelling at Brady. So it is your teams fault for allowing a kid to get away with that crap. Also I'm not convinced Smith didn't yell something to Brady in the end zone to elicit that reaction.

Those of you who have been Patriots/Football fans less than ten years chuckle at the thought of losing to us or any other team you've beaten already this year. Those of us who've watched football for 20-30 or more years know that it's tough to beat an NFL team twice in one year. It happens sure, but it's certainly not a given. Especially with playoff teams.

Every opposing fan loves to spread the myth that the Pats have only been a contending team since 2001, at least you said 10 years.

The Patriots have the highest winning percentage of any NFL team over the last 15 years. Since Kraft bought this team they have been the best. A lot of us suffered through the bad years so no we don't take this for granted. As a Steeler fan you're lucky you've had a stable ownership for longer.

It all starts at the top.

Except Smith was taunting before the game too. He stood at the 50 yard line yelling at Brady. So it is your teams fault for allowing a kid to get away with that crap. Also I'm not convinced Smith didn't yell something to Brady in the end zone to elicit that reaction.

Every opposing fan loves to spread the myth that the Pats have only been a contending team since 2001, at least you said 10 years.

The Patriots have the highest winning percentage of any NFL team over the last 15 years. Since Kraft bought this team they have been the best. A lot of us suffered through the bad years so no we don't take this for granted. As a Steeler fan you're lucky you've had a stable ownership for longer.

It all starts at the top.

I've heard that about Smith, but nothing official yet. Brady seemed to disgust Deshea Townsend by what he said an DT is about as level headed as they come.

You may be wrong about that 15 year winning percentage. I recall hearing that Cowher was the winningest coach during his tenure of 15 years. I'm about to punch out, but I'll look it up if I have time tomorrow night.

This was for 14+ years, this year would complete the 15 seasons. This was as of Nov 21st. Both the Packers and Steelers have lost since then.

1. 1994-2007: Patriots - 0.638 (139 - 79 - 0)
1. 1994-2007: Packers - 0.638 (139 - 79 - 0)
3. 1994-2007: Steelers - 0.626 (136 - 81 - 1)
4. 1994-2007: Broncos - 0.619 (135 - 83 - 0)
5. 1994-2007: Colts - 0.592 (129 - 89 - 0)
6. 1994-2007: Chiefs - 0.569 (124 - 94 - 0)
7. 1994-2007: Eagles - 0.557 (121 - 96 - 1)
8. 1994-2007: Vikings - 0.546 (119 - 99 - 0)
9. 1994-2007: Cowboys - 0.532 (116 - 102 - 0)
10. 1994-2007: Dolphins - 0.528 (115 - 103 - 0)
10. 1994-2007: Seahawks - 0.528 (115 - 103 - 0)
12. 1994-2007: 49ers - 0.528 (115 - 103 - 0)
13. 1994-2007: Titans - 0.514 (112 - 106 - 0)
13. 1994-2007: Buccaneers - 0.514 (112 - 106 - 0)
15. 1994-2007: Giants - 0.507 (110 - 107 - 1)
16. 1994-2007: Rams - 0.486 (106 - 112 - 0)
17. 1994-2007: Bills - 0.482 (105 - 113 - 0)
18. 1994-2007: Chargers - 0.472 (103 - 115 - 0)
19. 1994-2007: Bears - 0.463 (101 - 117 - 0)
20. 1994-2007: Falcons - 0.456 (99 - 118 - 1)
21. 1994-2007: Jets - 0.454 (99 - 119 - 0)
22. 1994-2007: Redskins - 0.443 (96 - 121 - 1)
23. 1994-2007: Raiders - 0.431 (94 - 124 - 0)
24. 1994-2007: Saints - 0.417 (91 - 127 - 0)
25. 1994-2007: Lions - 0.390 (85 - 133 - 0)
26. 1994-2007: Bengals - 0.376 (82 - 136 - 0)
27. 1994-2007: Cardinals - 0.358 (78 - 140 - 0)

I've heard that about Smith, but nothing official yet. Brady seemed to disgust Deshea Townsend by what he said an DT is about as level headed as they come.

I'm sure Brady's words were strong but if somebody talked crap all week, taunted me at the 50 before the game, and then said more crap after giving up a TD I'd let them know about it too.

Sorry Warden, you are wrong about Brady.

As others have pointed out in this thread, ok fine, Smith ran his mouth during the week, whatever.

BUT, he continued during warm ups, yelling across the field at Brady AND, if you watch the replay of the touchdown where Moss beats him (granted, there were TWO, but I'm talking about the first one), Brady is running past Smith after celebrating in the end zone and Smith says something to Brady, HE STOPS, turns around and says something back.

Smith then head butts Brady (where the **** is the flag there I wonder), then another one of your players bangs into Brady from behind.

Sorry dude, your team is a bunch of punks, you don't have a leg to stand on regarding this.........................

As others have pointed out in this thread, ok fine, Smith ran his mouth during the week, whatever.

BUT, he continued during warm ups, yelling across the field at Brady AND, if you watch the replay of the touchdown where Moss beats him (granted, there were TWO, but I'm talking about the first one), Brady is running past Smith after celebrating in the end zone and Smith says something to Brady, HE STOPS, turns around and says something back.

Smith then head butts Brady (where the **** is the flag there I wonder), then another one of your players bangs into Brady from behind.

Sorry dude, your team is a bunch of punks, you don't have a leg to stand on regarding this.........................

Smith is a punk. I agree there, but he is young and dumb. He will learn. However, to say our team is a bunch of punks is just silly. The Steelers have plenty of classy guys and Moss comparing us to Baltimore is ******ED. The guy who bumped Brady from behind was James Harrison and he was simply getting his teammates back. I did find it kinda funny how quickly Brady went into a backpedal when Harrison appeared. I would too if he was after me.

Smith is a punk. I agree there, but he is young and dumb. He will learn. However, to say our team is a bunch of punks is just silly. The Steelers have plenty of classy guys and Moss comparing us to Baltimore is ******ED. The guy who bumped Brady from behind was James Harrison and he was simply getting his teammates back. I did find it kinda funny how quickly Brady went into a backpedal when Harrison appeared. I would too if he was after me.

Brady stood there and jawed with Harrison and left after a few seconds. What was he going to do start throwing punches?

Harrison also got buried by Logan Mankins as a thank you later on.

Personally, I don't think Smith said a word to him after that TD. He was reprimanded for the guarantee and got burned by play-action, I just can't see him further burying himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots