PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

December 9th Finally!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that girl in the yellow shirt play the Defensive line for the Steelers?,Maybe on the practice squad?

She is a female Vince Wilfork

Vince is happily married, thank you.
Now we know why runing up the middle against the Steelers was futile.

Congratulations Pats Fans *&^%$!!!

*sigh*

That's all I can muster right now.
lolololololololololololololololololololololol the steelers suck .did you know they lost to the jets lol. the pats exposed the steelers as the overrated team that they are .the steelers will be lucky to beat jacksonville next week lol:D

Now who was it that started a thread about a certain team from the North East being Punks? Hmm. Well, I guess we now KNOW who the REAL PUNKS are don't we Jimmy crack whore.

I still think they are punks. Sorry but I have to be honest. Congrats none the less. In addition, Anthony Smith was the biggest punk on the day. He is young and hopefully he learned a valuable lesson.

Graceful? I'm sure you would have been the poster boy for that had the Stoolers somehow won that game yesterday.

You, and all trolls who come here, set up shop and take loads of abuse for one reason and one reason only; you hope your team wins so you can bust balls.

Sorry, not in this lifetime cracky, but thanks for stopping by and entertaining us, you have been a troll of epic proportions.

BUT, the human stool sample known as The Gatekeeper has you beat; if I were a fan of the Steelers, I'd be horrified to have him in my fan base.......................

Graceful? I'm sure you would have been the poster boy for that had the Stoolers somehow won that game yesterday.

You, and all trolls who come here, set up shop and take loads of abuse for one reason and one reason only; you hope your team wins so you can bust balls.

Sorry, not in this lifetime cracky, but thanks for stopping by and entertaining us, you have been a troll of epic proportions.

BUT, the human stool sample known as The Gatekeeper has you beat; if I were a fan of the Steelers, I'd be horrified to have him in my fan base.......................

It matters little as we all have our embarrassments, your fanbase included. And in terms of your theory on my plan for a Steeler victory, I would treat Pats fans according to what they deserved. Some would deserve nothing but courtesy and respect. Others would deserve as you would say to have "balls busted".

I'm at peace with the game. Not the outcome I hoped for, but we all know it's completely meaningless if we meet again in the playoffs.

Good luck the rest of the way and perhaps we shall meet again.

Last edited:
I love the way the Steelers "always" shut down another team's number one receiver!!!!

Hahaha, not only didn't they shut down the number one (Moss) they didn't shut down the number four receiver either (Gaffney).

Good call, moron!

J D Sal

your hillarious .go cry in your steeler towel you loser lmao .dont feel bad bone head the steelers had much better facial expressions and won the talking game .lol:D

See, your comments don't bother me in the least as I know you are a band wagon fan who's tiny brain holds little to no knowledge of FB what-so-ever. Your own fellow fans have told you they don't appreciate your BS or having you on thier side. So, keep talking princess. You don't matter at all. :D

Lets dispense with the verbal insults and just debrief some earlier predictions, shall we.

Here is how I see some of the matchups working Sunday:

1) Moss vs. Ike Taylor: Ike has the speed to run with Moss. Ike is also a physical corner who will hit Randy all over the field. However, Ike sucks polaying the ball in the air and this is Randy's strength. If Ike gets safety help on the deep balls, Ike wins this battle. If he is left on an island, he will lose. I anticipate LeBeau will shift the zones to Randy's side to ensure he always has deep help. Our Safeties have the speed to cover ground with the ball in the air and both will hit Randy in the ribs when he goes up. I will be surprised if Moss has a big day.

2) Pittsburgh Outside pass rush vs. NE Tacles: Matt Light struggles with the outside rush when defenders get under his pads. This will be a huge advantage for Pittsburgh unless Light gets help or a chip on James Harrison. Harrison's strength is his leverage and low pads. He is only 6'0" and he uses this to his advantage. He is incredibly strong. If left on an island, I see Harrison beating Light a couple times. On the other side, Haggans is average. He may get some pressure, but he will be handled most of the day.

3) NE running game vs. Pittsburgh D line: NE stands no chance of lining up and running on us, but I'm sure they will not try. If Casey Hampton is in the game, the middle will remain clogged, and NE will not be able to run. However, I anticipate LeBeau focusing on the pass. I think he will be willing to give up the occational 10 yard run in order to slow the passing game. In this respect, look for Pittsburgh to be vulnerable against the run when we are lined up with no NT.

4) Pittsburgh running game vs. NE run defense: Pittsburgh's running game is no where near as good as people think. Our line is pretty good at getting to the second level, but none of our interior 3 is strong enough to generate movement up front. NE's D Line is better than many we have faced, and I do not anticipate Parker getting more than about 80 yards on the ground unless he is able to break a long one. The Steelers need to get Parker in space against the NE LB'ers. NE LB's are slow and old. Parker is way to fast for them in space.

5) Pittsburgh receiver's vs. NE Secondary: Hines Ward is the perfect receiver against NE. He is tough and great at finding holes in the underneath zones. I expect him to have a big day in terms of castches, but maybe not yards. Holmes is a very good at getting open deep. He has the speed, but more importantly, he runs good deeop routes in which he is able to create space by causing hesitation on the DB. Unfortunatley, he is only average at catching the deep ball. If Ben has time, he could get a big play.

6) Steeler's vs. NE pass rush: IMO, this is a major key to the game. The Steelers have done a decent job of getting a hat on a hat in pass protection. They have lost some one on one battles though. I don't think NE has the kind of outside pass rush to cause Pittsburgh great problems. They may be able to generate pressure up the middle though. If they gameplan to keep Ben between the tackles, they may have some success. If the pressure comes up the middle but Ben is not contained, I expect Pittsburgh to have prenty of success in the air.

I could go on more, but my fingers are tired...

1) :singing: , just :singing:

2) 0 sacks, no pressure, 399 yds passing given up and 4 passing tee's. Ummm, no so much on this one.

3) Hey, you got one right........ course we soved that not even bothering to run.

4) Wrong again. Parker & Naj. ran roughshod over our defense......... Between the 20's, which doesn't matter.

5 & 6) Your receivers and QB looked very average out there and essentually were non-factors.

I have to be honest. Troy hadn't been doing much. I don't know if he'd been playing hurt or not, but my feeling was that maybe he should have been deployed in a more traditional role. Carter is a good player (Quick and smart) and we have other playmakers. A. Smith is a bit of a ball hawk as well as a hitter. I imagine that after the "guarantee" they may go after him a little. I'm not too concerned though. As long as the safeties take care of the deep assignments and the LB's can get pressure, things will be alright.

Gee, ya think? They did, and you shoulda been concerned.

Overall, my impression was.......... The STEELERS ARE, WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE.

Last edited:
Lets dispense with the verbal insults and just debrief some earlier predictions, shall we.

1) :singing: , just :singing:

2) 0 sacks, no pressure, 399 yds passing given up and 4 passing tee's. Ummm, no so much on this one.

3) Hey, you got one right........ course we soved that not even bothering to run.

4) Wrong again. Parker & Naj. ran roughshod over our defense......... Between the 20's, which doesn't matter.

5 & 6) Your receivers and QB looked very average out there and essentually were non-factors.

Gee, ya think? They did, and you shoulda been concerned.

Overall, my impression was.......... The STEELERS ARE, WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE.

Funny, I don't recall you being in on this convo before today. Typical Patfan punk.

lol keep telling yourself that .if i didnt own you you wouldnt respond at all .keep making a fool out of yourself loser lol:D

You don't own squat except a place at my side where I pet you like a lap dog.

*yawn*

You are a delusional little fem aren't you. Yes you are.
dance puppet dance :D.your the moron steeler fan who thought your over hyped steeler team actually had a chance against the patriots and I'm delusional ?? lmao

Last edited:
dance puppet dance :D

Dude, your anonymity is what allows you to get away with your big mouth. I'm sorry that you have no friends and spend your every waking moment on the computer, but it's obvious that you are socially inept and the sooner you realize that fact, the sooner life will become easier for you. The funny thing is, you know that's the truth. Do you have a girlfriend? I'll bet only in your imagination. That is a fact and I'm laughing at you. The sad truth. Football can't change that punk. :D

:rofl:

BTW P-Pride. I think I'm done playing romper room with you for a while. It was mildly entertaining, but I'm beginning to find the same old BS with you a little boring. I'm sure you hear that a lot from the girls and I'm sorry, but hey,....things are tough all over.

Bye little lady.

I still think they are punks. Sorry but I have to be honest. Congrats none the less. In addition, Anthony Smith was the biggest punk on the day. He is young and hopefully he learned a valuable lesson.
Sorry crack hole,but apparently you don't know the meaning of the word Punk. Someone who is loud, foolish, a petty gangster who can't back up their talk. Sounds like the Steelers of the 2000's to me. And besides Your the one who started this oh,about 5-6 weeks ago about how the the steelers were going to destroy the Pats. Since you seem to be a main mouth piece for the Squeelers along with a couple of others trolls I guess that makes you punks too. You look pretty foolish,with all that bragging and not being able to back it up and all. So since you guys have lost the best 6 out of 10. You want to go for best 15 out of 20?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes